Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

08.08.2019 05:38
The fun continues today with the rest of th Antworten

e offensive players going"Day one of on-field drills at the 2019 NFL Combine did not disappoint Cooper Kupp Jersey , though day two is typically a fan favorite with the quarterbacks, wide receivers, and tight ends slated to workout. Defensive lineman and linebackers will hit the media circuit:2019 NFL Scouting Combine - Day 5 Schedule:Group: Group 4 (QB, WO), Group 5 (QB, WO), Group 6 (TE)Status: On-Field Workout (timing, stations, drills) | Departure from IndianapolisGroup: Group 7 (DL) John Johnson Jersey , Group 8 (DL), Group 9 (LB)Status: Psychological Testing | NFLPA Meeting | Media | Bench Press | InterviewsGroup: Group 10 (DB), Group 11 (DB)Status: Measurements | Medical Examinations | Overflow Testing | InterviewsAs a bevy of talented individuals hit the field in Lucas Oil Stadium today, here are a few that catch my eye:Ole Miss Rebels WR D.K. MetcalfMetcalf is a monstrosity of a man who was measured in at 6’3” 3/8, 228 lbs, and 1.6% body fat (which likely isn’t totally accurate). Not only that, but he already threw up 27 bench press reps. Metcalf is the #1 wide receiver for most in the media, so it’ll be interesting to see what kind of freakish numbers he can throw up in the remaining drills at the combine.Ohio State Buckeyes QB Dwayne HaskinsThe battle for the QB1 spot has decidedly narrowed to Dwayne Haskins and Oklahoma Sooners QB Kyler Murray, though Murray has already stated on record that he wont perform in any drill at the combine today. Haskins has a shot to impress (though it should be taken with a grain of salt) in the on-field drills. Timing will obviously be an issue as these QB’s have never practiced with the receivers Jared Goff Jersey , but there’s something to be said about a guy willing to go out there and compete regardless.Iowa Hawkeyes TE Noah FantFant is your prototypical “move” tight end in today’s NFL, so he should test relatively well. Will it be enough to edge out his teammate in T.J. Hockenson for the top tight end spot in the draft? We’ll see.TRANSCRIPT: Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay August 26 preseason Week 3 day after press conference Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay(On if he plans to sit starters for the last preseason game against the Saints)“Yes, there will be standard operating procedures. We got some things set up for our guys this week that won’t be playing where we’re going to get them in a scrimmage-type element. It will be a great way to try to evaluate these guys and figure out our final 53 (man roster), but you will not see any starters.”(On if there’s an update on DT Aaron Donald)“Same as what it’s been, no update there. It’s still where it has been for us all along, as far as just trying to get it done and trying to get this thing figured out. No updates there for us.”(On if they discussed a deadline for Donald to be able to play in the opener)“We haven’t really. To say to need to put a certain date on it, I don’t think would be fair. I think we would have to talk to (Senior Director, Sports Medicine and Performance) Reggie (Scott) and (Director of Strength Training and Performance) Ted (Rath), and obviously we’ve kind of done that. I think in an ideal situation you get a week and a half David Edwards Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , two weeks of preparation. So, I think this week you would like to be able to see him to make sure we’re not putting him in situations that just based on an acclimation period and things like that. He did come on a short period of time last year and played in the Washington game after he was only here for a week. He’s kind of been through a situation like this if he is able to report. I think for us to be able to full acclimate him and get him into a spot that would make us feel good about him, feel good about some of the things schematically and then also then just get in the work necessary from getting your body acclimated to truly playing football. I’d say you’d like to have him by the end of this week.”(On if he’s confident they’ll be able to get Donald to report by the end of this week)“It’s hard to say. I think that we’re proactively working to try to get this thing done. We’d like to see Aaron here. But if not, if we’re not able to, we sure have a lot of confidence in the guys that are here and continue to work with them and know that they’ll step up if they have to in his absence.”(On if he was pleased with the performance of the outside linebackers opposite of OLB Samson Ebukam on Saturday)“Yeah, I thought it was good to get those guys out there, get their feet wet. (DT Dominique) Easley draws an offensive holding call where he did a good job getting underneath the tackle. He’s playing on both sides in the base and some of our dime-rush packages. Thought (OLB) Matt (Longacre) did a good job. The sample size is so limited, but I think for those guys to get out on the field and get a chance to hear the calls, the communications Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , work some rushes, be able to play some runs was good for those guys. It was a good step – I think for them too – probably just from a mental standpoint. I know Dominique was feeling good about just getting out there and kind of getting his feet underneath him as far as playing football. Matt and him both did a nice job.”(On injury updates from Saturday’s game)“We did good. (DE) Ryan Davis left with that ankle. It might be a week or two on him. We’ll find out a little bit more, but (Senior Director of Sports Medicine and Performance) Reggie (Scott) seems to think it’s a mid-level sprain as far as his ankle is concerned. You guys asked me about (DL) Ethan (Westbrooks) after the game. His shoulder was okay. He checked out good. Then everybody else seemed like they came out of the game pretty clean.”(On if he thinks LB Mark Barron will be ready for the opener and if there is any update on him)”We do. He has been a guy that we’ve had this plan all along based on he’s recovering from a couple different things, but (LB) Mark (Barron) has been practicing. He practiced last week. He has been moving around and he has been taking part in the walk-thrus all throughout camp. We expect him to participate in the scrimmage that we’re going to have on Tuesday, but the goal for him has always kind of been all along to get him ready to go for September 10, as opposed to with Matt and with Dominique, those are guys that we anticipated – wanted to try to get them some actual work in the preseason. So, we’re kind of sticking to the plan. If he had to, he could play Infant David Edwards Jersey , but we had a long-term plan in line for Mark and this is kind of just par for the course for what we anticipated.”(On what it was about Cornerbacks Coach Aubrey Pleasant that he felt was important enough to bring him to Los Angeles during his first year as head coach)”Well, I think a lot of the things that you look for in a great coach, Aubrey possesses – I think he’s a great communicator, he’s passionate about the game. I think he has really learned under some really, really good football coaches that have kind of invested in him – when you talk about being able to work with (Falcons Assistant Head Coach and Wide Receivers Coach) Raheem Morris and those kind of guys and in an assistant role for them and being able to learn under their guidance and leadership. But in terms of just the communication, the football intelligence, the ability to connect with the players and be able to reach those guys – those are all the things that you’re really looking for in a great coach and he certainly brings that and I think he brings a good juice to our back end. I think all the guys will tell you that that gets you excited. You like playing for somebody that’s that passionate about what they do and really, just trying to work as hard as they possibly can to help these players reach their highest potential.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz