Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

08.08.2019 05:48
The SB Nation FanPulse is back for the 2019 se Antworten

ason."Many of you here at Arrowhead Pride began being polled last year on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool Reggie Ragland Jersey , which sends weekly questions to the city’s most plugged-in and dedicated Chiefs fans via email. If you are interested in joining the Chiefs’ FanPulse, please sign up here.On Thursday, we received our first Arrowhead Pride results of the offseason. First, we asked:If the Chiefs don’t win the Super Bowl in 2019, would you consider the season a failure?In this question, I would probably lean, “yes.” Keeping in mind the cold, hard truth that 31 teams go home unhappy, the 2019 Chiefs season is Andy Reid’s seventh year (what, already?) with the club. I think we can all agree that Clark Hunt brought Reid to Kansas City for two reasons: 1) Turn the franchise upside-down and around (check). 2) Win a championship.There is also the point of the Chiefs being right on the doorstep last season. It is painful to remember but bears repeating here: the Chiefs lost the AFC title in overtime, the defense holding it back (then and all season). The Chiefs have changed every defensive position coach, including its coordinator and have moved on from key contributors in favor of a youth movement led by Tyrann Mathieu and Chris Jones. The expectation immediately becomes greater.Finally Cameron Erving Jersey , Patrick Mahomes is due for what could be the richest contract in NFL history next offseason. This is the final cheap year of Mahomes in what many hope will be a decade-or-two long career in Kansas City. Hit on the first title window.Did the Chiefs get better in free agency?This is a tough question, in my opinion, considering some of the players the Chiefs added during the free agency period (Tyrann Mathieu, Alex Okafor, Damien Wilson, Carlos Hyde, among others) and some of the players they lost (Eric Berry, Dee Ford, Justin Houston, Steve Nelson, among others).With the additions and subtractions staring you in the face, this is a “no” in my opinion. But football isn’t played on paper.We also borrowed some results from Pats Pulpit Demetrius Harris Jersey , which runs the same FanPulse polls but with Patriots fans. Pats Pulpit asked...Who is the biggest challenger to the Patriots in the AFC?We asked Pats Pulpit editor Bernd Buchmasser if the results surprised him:If you are interested in joining the Chiefs’ FanPulse, please sign up here.Chiefs beat 49ers: 9 winners and 5 losers The Kansas City Chiefs beat the San Francisco 49ers, 38-27, Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium to improve to 3-0 on the 2018 season.These are the winners and losers.WinnersThree and flow.Photo by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesFor the third week in a row, Chiefs starting quarterback Patrick Mahomes is our first Sunday winner after, for the second week in a row, making NFL history. Just one week after breaking the two-game NFL touchdown record, Mahomes broke the three-game touchdown record. Mahomes now stands alone as the only quarterback with 13 touchdowns in the first three games of an NFL season. Mahomes finished the game 24 for 38 for 314 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions. The above photo of Mahomes was taken by old friend David Euliit after the game—definitely looking a bit more Chia Pat than Showtime in that snap.Mahomes’ No. 1 recipient Sunday was tight end Travis Kelce, who recorded a team-high eight receptions on 10 targets for 114 yards. Kelce had 100-plus yards for the second game in a row. He has 14 100-plus-yard games in his career. Kelce’s productive game included this ridiculous, OBJ-like catch:Wide receiver Sammy Watkins had a strong game, and it included a play in which he caught the ball at the 9-yard line and had to dart up the field between several defenders to score his first touchdown of the season (watch here). Watkins finished the game with five catches for 55 yards a touchdown.’Using the eye test Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , it appears that outside linebacker Justin Houston isn’t the same player. He seems slower and lacks explosion. With that being said, Houston managed two sacks against Jimmy Garoppolo and two forced fumbles Sunday. He also had five tackles. For those statistics and those statistics alone, Houston is a winner. I am still curious about whether he feels 100 percent.I was impressed with Richard Sherman, who, prior to leaving the game with an injury, did a very nice job of staying with Tyreek Hill on an absolute bomb from Mahomes early in the game. Very few defensive backs in the league can keep up with Hill, let alone break up that pass. Unfortunately for Sherman and the 49ers, he was seen in a walking boot after the game.Speaking of Hill, he made another magnificent leaping catch on Sunday.Peter Schrager, a sideline reporter for the game and an Arrowhead Pride lobbyist, finally had his opportunity to meet the love of his life in Mahomes this weekend. Here is a picture of Schrager and Mahomes at the game’s romantic picnic production meeting: In each of the past two weeks, I added myself to the losers list when I picked against the Chiefs and was incorrect. Well everybody De’Anthony Thomas Jersey , I finally learned my lesson, and this week, I am a winner.LosersDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsI know he had the fourth touchdown of his career, which I promise I appreciate, but TE Demetrius Harris can’t get out of his own way when it comes to dropping the football. Harris’ drop came on a key third down after the half when the Chiefs had an opportunity to set the second-half tone and put the game out of reach. Instead, the ball went in and out of Harris’ hands. After the Harris drop, the 49ers began to creep back into the game, cutting it as close as 35-24 late in the third quarter. This is where you’d hope the entire Chiefs defense would step in, but once again, it provided a scare. The Chiefs offense looks like it could be historically good this season while their defense looks like it could be historically bad. The Chiefs were actually out-gained by the 49ers, 406-384 on Sunday. It appears that the offense will continue to put up big numbers each week, but one of these weeks Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , the defense is going to give up two many points and the Chiefs are going to find themselves on the wrong end of a shootout. I know Ron Parker knows the defense, but I question whether he’d be a starter anywhere else in the league. Rumors regarding safety Earl Thomas are picking up steam. One move may not fix the problem, but it will be a good start.Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsJust when you think Dee Ford is about to have the best year of his career, the injury bug strikes again. Ford recorded his second sack of the season but had to leave the game due to a groin injury. Ford once again told reporters this offseason he was as healthy as he’s ever been, but here he is with another scheduled MRI on Monday. Ford may be talented, but unfortunately, he may also just be injury-prone.And speaking of injuries, Eric Berry will now be added to this list each week until he either plays or is placed on injured reserve. In case you forgot, here is what the Chiefs owe Berry (via Spotrac), until 2023. Berry carries a hefty price tag for his position of team inspirational speaker.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz