Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:20
BALTIMORE -- Coming off two straight disappointing performances, Stopchargingmaria returned to form in a big way. [url=http://ww Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Coming off two straight disappointing performances, Stopchargingmaria returned to form in a big way. Mallory Pugh USA Jersey . Stopchargingmaria pulled away from Vero Amore in a two-horse stretch duel to win the $500,000 Black-Eyed Susan Stakes by a neck Friday. It was the fourth Black-Eyed Susan win for trainer Todd Pletcher, who also won this Grade 2 race for 3-year-old fillies in 2005, 2007 and 2012. Stopchargingmaria won three of five races last year and finished in the money each outing. This year, however, she plodded to fifth in the Davona Dale at Gulfstream Park before taking fifth in the Fantasy Stakes at Oaklawn. Any concern Pletcher had about his horse dissipated with her dramatic victory at Pimlico. "This was certainly her best race," Pletcher said. "To be honest, Im not really sure why her first two races this year didnt go as well as last year. Today she acted like her old self." Stopchargingmaria, the 7-2 favourite, sat back behind pace-setter Image of Anna and angled four wide near the backstretch before driving to the finish under jockey Javier Castellano. "It set up perfectly for us and I had a beautiful trip," Castellano said. "We figured there would be a lot of speed and I just wanted her to be in good position. At the top of the stretch, I was pretty confident." Stopchargingmaria is named for owner Mike Repoles wife, Maria, who he jokingly says likes to shop a lot. The filly paid $9.60, $5.60 and $4. Pletcher didnt stop there. Later Friday, he saddled Revolutionary, who captured the Grade 3 Pimlico Special -- the fifth win in 11 career races for the 4-year-old dark brown colt. Vero Amore ran second early behind Image of Anna and took the lead for the first time in the stretch. But she was no match for Stopchargingmaria. "I thought we were going to keep on going, then the horse came alongside of me and we just got beat," jockey Frank Pennington said. "She gave me everything I could." Trained by Robert Reid Jr., Vero Amore was coming off a fourth-place finish in the Grade 2 Gazelle Stakes. "I cant believe she still is not a stakes winner," Reid said. "What she lacks in size and maybe pedigree, she makes up in trying." Vero Amore paid $12.80 and $9.40, and third-place finisher Fortune Pearl returned $5.80. "I was pleased with her race," trainer Graham Notion said. "She won very impressively last time (May 2 at Pimlico) and she showed today that it wasnt a fluke." The winning time was 1:51.79 over 1 1/8 miles on a good track. Heavy rain pelted the area in the early hours, but sunshine peeked through the clouds at the start of the race. Joint Return, trained by John Servis, took fourth. Arethusa, with Rosie Napravnik aboard, came in sixth and Image of Anna faded to last. Ashlyn Harris Jersey . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). Becky Sauerbrunn USA Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. http://www.officialsocceruswntshop.com/emily-sonnett-usa-jersey/ . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves.Leeds head coach Steve Evans admits he is flattered to be linked with the vacant managerial position at Celtic, but insists he remains totally focused on his job at Elland Road. Celtic boss Ronny Deila announced on Wednesday he would be leaving at the end of the season after almost two years in the job.David Moyes, Neil Lennon and Roy Keane were immediately installed as front-runners for the post by bookmakers but backing for Glasgow-born Evans was noted throughout the day. Speaking at his news briefing ahead of Saturdays Sky Bet Championship trip to Hull, Evans, a lifelong Celtic fan, was asked if replacing Deila in the Parkhead hot seat was something he considered.I think it is flattering for any manager or head coach to be linked with any job, said the former Crawley and Rotherham boss.But you cant let it take any focus away from the job in hand. Our only focus is Hull City on Saturday and when we are finished with Hull, it will be Charlton. Deila stepping down from Celtic post at the end of the season Ive been a Celtic fan since I was two seconds old. Ill always be a Celtic fan. Celtic is an iconic football club but Leeds United is an iconic football club, so my real focus and only focus is representing this famous club.If I was offeredd a contract here at Leeds in the summer and Celtic wanted me, I would say no to Celtic. Alex Morgan Jersey. Ive made no secret of the fact I want to be head coach at Leeds next season.The only job that appeals to me at the minute is being head coach of Leeds United and I wont get involved in any speculation about what may or may not be.I have had a remit here from the start of the season to make sure this club is not in a relegation fight with three or four games to go and with three games to go we have a real opportunity of being comfortably in the top 10. Moyes heads betting lists to replace Deila at Celtic Park But there is a lot of hard work to be done before then. We have to deal with Hull City, Charlton and Preston and that is the only focus.Former Everton manager Moyes, who labelled Celtic as one of the biggest clubs in the world, heads bookmakers lists ahead of ex-Hoops boss Lennon, who has already said he would be keen to return to the post, and Keane, who is looking for a return to club management. Also See: Leeds see off late Wolves surge Evans confident Cook will stay Leeds Utd video Leeds Utd fixtures ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz