Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
ylq Offline

26.08.2019 09:43
people's hard work, wh Antworten

I am pleased to attend, just to miss you, pray for natural disasters and give me a mere Parliament Cigarettes, only to give you this scented ear with headphones, shrink in the seat, look up at the sky, there is no star in the dark night sky It is fifteen, but the moon is hidden. In my eyes, this day, only the darkness. People are really a wonderful animal, they will think and they will worry. The person is on the balcony, but the soul is already out of the sky. I love it very much. I always think about my future. I think how I will study, how to choose a university, what kind of major to choose, how to face the society, will I choose my favorite job? I think about everything, but I can��t think of it. In the first class, the teacher asked us about our ideals. Looking at other people talking about it, but I don't know. I can't help but wonder why I don't have a clear mind like others. I don't understand what I really want. Now, I am just trying to study hard according to the wishes of my parents. What kind of high school I am going to take, I can say that I am living in my parents' world. But it is now a comfortable life, so that I don't have to think about it. It seems to be far away from me, but it is in the future. The future is changeable. It is like the universe we live in. It has a sense of hierarchy and distinct meridians. It's not static, but every change is closely related to our behavior. The only difference I think is that the universe is too big, we can't change it, just like the eucalyptus - it's not our own, and our own future Cigarettes For Sale. It is in our hands, we should give all our efforts for it. Let it shine even more. What will happen in the future, no one will know, but my future, I believe, can be foreseen in advance. Because every step we take now is for the future, and for the future. For the future, we learn from childhood; for the future, we face difficult choices and separations again and again; for the future, how many people we walk together and separate. Since our future has gathered so many people's hard work, why not let it become more perfect? ??"My youth does not live for love, just want to fight for dreams, can't stop running, thank you for cheering for me. ...even if I can't see where the end is, even if a lot of people fall and get hurt, let me enjoy the light before exhaustion. On my way, no longer afraid of the night's desolate balcony Marlboro Cigarettes, a girl suddenly looks up, her There was some firmness in his eyes. It seemed like a big determination. After a moment, her face evoked a beautiful and shocking smile, which was a confident smile.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Marlboro Red

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz