Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

27.08.2019 02:39
Jared Goff’s new audible is pure Hollywood Antworten

.Audibles are just about my favorite thing in football. Seriously. I love the frantic freneticism of barking out a call at the line of scrimmage Youth Jake Matthews Jersey , I love they have silly name sometimes, I love that in a tense divisional matchup Goff is screaming “HALLE BERRY!” at the line. One person was just a little confused by it all.Ask and you shall receive ... Now you’re probably wondering what this play is. It appears to be a jet sweep with an option pass to the tight end. Goff hit tight end Tyler Higbee on the “Halle Berry” and the Rams gained eight yards. He hit the ... nah, I’ll let y’all do what you will with that information.The best part of all this is that it increases the amazing mystique behind Goff’s audibles. Last year we extolled the virtues of him calling out “Obama,” “Elvis Stitched Desmond Trufant Jersey ,” “Tupac” and “Ric Flair.” Coach Sean McVay is down with it all too.On ESPN Radio McVay said that he won’t reveal what “Halle Berry” is exactly, but said the play is “definitely a compliment.” The Falcons defense took advantage of a woeful Arizona Cardinals offense and it seems like the first time we’ve been able to say that this year. Nevertheless, the defense came to play and they dominated for most of the game, save for some junk points at the end of the fourth quarter. There are several good candidates to vote for from this one.Grady JarrettThe Falcons absolutely must get this guy under a long-term contract. Jarrett netted two more sacks (six on the year) and a forced fumble and was the same dominant force in the middle that we’ve come to expect. Pay this man Youth Desmond Trufant Jersey , Falcons.Brian PoolePoole had one of his best games in a long time with an interception, a sack and a fumble recovery all in the same game. He’s still good for those big plays at times. Deion JonesThe main man in the middle had a strong game, highlighted by his early pick-6 that really set the Falcons back on the right track for the remainder of the game. It’s good to see this fun and critical player back out on the field.Vic BeasleyHe picked up a sack, but also managed to deflect two passes Stitched Mohamed Sanu Jersey , one of which turned into the aforementioned pick-6 by Jones. Tag on two more tackles for loss and Beasley had one of his best games in a long time.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz