Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

27.08.2019 02:51
Haloti Ngata found a unique way to announce his Antworten

retirement from the NFL: from atop Mount Kilimanjaro.The 35-year-old Ngata Youth Chris Wormley Jersey , who played with the Eagles last season following three years with the Lions, was at his best with Baltimore. He made two All-Pro teams and five Pro Bowls with the Ravens in nine seasons after being a first-round draft pick in 2006. He won a Super Bowl with them in February 2013.The defensive tackle posted his retirement message Monday on Instagram.“Just a man standing on top of the world with a heart full of gratitude,” Ngata wrote. “Thank you Lord for letting me play the game I love for 13 unforgettable years. I’m retiring on top. I might be finished playing football, but I’m holding tight to the friendships Stitched Tyus Bowser Jersey , memories and wisdom I’ve gained along the way. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. Walking away with no regrets, just peace in knowing I gave it my all and had a helluva lot of fun doing it.”Statistics were not the measure for Ngata, who tied up blockers on the interior and freed players such as Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs to do their damage for the Ravens. He also has been praised through the years for his leadership skills. The Baltimore Ravens dominated the entire first half of Saturday night’s meeting with the Los Angeles Chargers but had only a 6-3 advantage to show for it at the break.Baltimore’s defense kept the Chargers from crossing midfield until the final minute of the half and two Justin Tucker field goals gave the Ravens the advantage at halftime.The Ravens out-gained Los Angeles 223-72, had 10 first downs to the Chargers’ five Youth Tyus Bowser Jersey , had dominated time of possession 19:54-10:06 and had a 1-0 advantage in the turnover battle, but still held just a three-point edge. The Chargers were also 0-for-4 on third down in the first half.Philip Rivers was intercepted by Brandon Carr on the first offensive snap of the game on a underthrow ball for wide receiver Mike Williams. Gus Edwards immediately broke off a 43-yard run on Baltimore’s first offensive snap to move inside the Chargers red zone. However, the defense would stiffen up with a third down pass from Lamar Jackson to Michael Crabtree falling incomplete to set up a 24-yard Justin Tucker field goal to give the Ravens a quick 3-0 lead.Rivers has just 57 yards passing with an interception on 9-of-16 passing.After missing a 53-yard field goal attempt wide left on Baltimore’s second drive, Tucker would convert a 35-yard field goal to give the Ravens a 6-0 lead. A league-record 65-yard field goal try to end the half came up just short.The Chargers put together their only meaningful drive of the half right before the break Stitched Marlon Humphrey Jersey , gaining 56 yards on nine plays with the help of a defensive pass interference call. Michael Badgley converted a 38-yard field goal for L.A.’s only points.Jackson has 104 passing yards on 8-of-16 passing for the Ravens.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz