Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

09.09.2019 05:07
Odell Beckham Jr. looks as if he has Antworten

ALLEN PARK Parris Campbell Jersey , Mich. (AP) — fully recovered from ankle surgery.The New York Giants star receiver sounds like it, too.“Just to be back in the swing of things, I just feel like I’m back in love with what I’ve always loved,” he said Thursday.Giants coach Pat Shurmur declined to say if Beckham would play in his first preseason game Friday night against the Detroit Lions .“I’ve got a plan,” he said. “It will get revealed.”The 25-year-old Beckham broke his left ankle nearly 10 months ago, putting his short and stellar career in jeopardy. At the Lions’ training facility, there seemed no doubt Beckham is nearly healthy.He ran sprints and made sharp cuts on his own, testing his ankle. The three-time Pro Bowler effortlessly made one-handed catches during drills. He also appeared to run full-speed routs against Detroit defensive backs, including All-Pro cornerback Darius Slay .“I’ve been going against Slay since Mississippi State,” said Beckham, a former LSU star. “Every time I see him, it’s always good energy. Obviously Will Harris Jersey , he’s been one of the best corners in the league.”And when healthy, Beckham is one of the NFL’s best receivers.He averaged 96 catches, 1,374 yards receiving and nearly 12 touchdowns per year over his first three seasons. His last season was cut short in the fourth game, limiting him to 25 catches for 302 yards and three touchdowns.As talented and accomplished as Beckham is, he acknowledged it was encouraging to face unfamiliar competition.“It was a good confidence-builder,” he said. “We’ve been doing it in practice. You put the pads on, you go against somebody else. It was a lot of fun. It was much needed.”The Giants don’t need to push rookie running back Saquon Barkley back onto the field with a strained left hamstring, and they probably will not in Detroit. The No. 2 overall pick was held out of practice for a third straight day and likely will not play in the team’s second preseason game.Barkley acknowledged it was frustrating to watch practice. And, the former Penn State star said he could have prevented having his first hamstring injury.“It’s about taking care of your body, treating your body, making sure you’re hydrated http://www.detroitlionsteamonline.com/austin-bryant-jersey ,” he said. “I thought I was doing all of those things right, but it kind of just showed me that even when you think you’re doing enough, you got to find a way to do more.”Beckham, meanwhile, is preaching patience to Barkley because he also had a hamstring injury as a rookie in 2014.“I told him, ‘Just take your time,'” Beckham recalled. “There’s nothing you need to prove to any of us. There’s nothing you need to prove to anybody. You know what you’re capable of. … It’s just about getting healthy.” A look ahead to top enterprise and feature stories planned globally by AP Sports. New digests will go out each Thursday and Monday and will be repeated on other weekdays. Please note that story plans may change depending on news and other issues. For access to AP Newsroom and other technical issues, contact AP Customer Support at apcustomersupport(at)ap.org or 877-836-9477. For reruns, call the Service Desk 800-838-4616 or your local AP bureau. As with all our operations, we welcome and want your feedback. If you have thoughts or questions about the Sports Showcase Digest or the material listed, please reach out to Oskar Garcia, assistant sports editor for the U.S. east region Max Scharping Jersey , at 215-446-6632 or at ogarcia(at)ap.org. All times are Eastern. — WEDNESDAY, Dec. 13 US-TAX BILL-COLLEGE COACHES WASHINGTON – If Congress was trying to send a message to schools hiring coaches this fall when it approved a new tax on seven-figure salaries, it hasn’t gotten through yet. Football powers aiming for a national title have continued to pay market rate for proven coaches, topped by the $75 million deal for Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M. If the GOP tax overhaul becomes law, the school will have to pay $15 million in new taxes over the life of that contract. By Ben Nuckols. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos by 3 a.m. Wednesday. THURSDAY, Dec. 14 South Korea won’t turn a state-of-the-art Olympic skating arena into a giant seafood freezer. Few other things are certain about the country’s post-Olympic plans 10 weeks away from the opening ceremony at the small mountain town of Pyeongchang, which will take place amid lingering concerns over the huge financial burden inflicted on one of the nation’s poorest regions. By Kim Tong-Hyung. UPCOMING: 1,000 words, photos by 1 a.m. Thursday. FRIDAY, Dec. 15 HKN–POWER VS. POWER Checking lines are dead. The old, defensive-minded line that NHL coaches counted on to stop opposing stars is rapidly fading away as top players are increasingly counted on to stop each other. The best forwards and lines in hockey know they have to produce a 200-foot game or they’ll never score. By Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno. UPCOMING: 700 words Brian Burns Jersey , photos by 5 a.m. SATURDAY, Dec. 16 FBC–COACHING SEARCHES-SHALLOW POOL The hiring season in college football has been accelerated and somewhat odd as schools high turnover rate in major college coaching rush to fill job and scramble to find quality candidates from a pool that increasingly lacks experience. The whole process has been sped up, people in the business say. Coaches are being push through the pipeline faster than ever, leaving fewer seasoned candidates. By College Football Writer Ralph D. Russo. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos by noon Saturday. MONDAY, Dec. 18 OLY–THE CLIMATE GAMES SAAS-FEE, Switzerland – Scarce snow at home and melting glaciers abroad are making it increasingly difficult for athletes in the United States and around the globe to train for the Olympics. This season, several U.S. teams abandoned their home and headed to glaciers in Europe to get some much-needed autumn training on snow. What they found when they arrived was a glimpse into the future where it’s increasingly likely that not even those training sites will exist. By AP Sports Writers Eddie Pells and John Leicester. UPCOMING: 1,500 words, photos video and graphics by 3 a.m. Monday. TUESDAY, Dec. 19 OLY–THE CLIMATE GAMES-ECONOMICS PARK CITY, Utah – With winters growing warmer and ski seasons starting later http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-greg-little-jersey , billions of dollars are at stake for the ski industry. Nobody feels that impact more than world champion freestyle skier Jon Lillis, who needs snow to do his day job, and to keep business brisk at the restaurant he owns in the ski resort town of Park City. By National Writer Eddie Pells. UPCOMING: 600 words, photos by 3 a.m. Tuesday. — Again, if you have questions about the Sports Showcase Digest or the material listed, please reach out to Oskar Garcia, assistant sports editor for the U.S. east region, at 215-446-6632 or at ogarcia(at)ap.org. Thanks, AP Sports

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz