Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

09.09.2019 05:40
The Latest on Week 17 of the NFL’s regular season Antworten

The Indianapolis Colts lead the Tennessee Titans 17-10 at halftime in the race for the AFC’s final playoff spot.Andrew Luck has thrown for 196 yards and two touchdowns compared to Blaine Gabbert who has 73 yards passing for the Titans. The Colts are outgaining Tennessee 253-97 in total offense.Adam Vinatieri Devin White Jersey , the NFL’s oldest active player who just turned 46 on Friday, kicked a 53-yard field goal with 39 seconds left in the first half to give the Colts a 17-7 lead.Vinatieri is 4 of 6 from 50 yards or longer this season.Gabbert drove the Titans 55 yards for a 38-yard field goal by Ryan Succop as the first half ended to trim the Colts’ lead.The Colts were cruising up 14-0 when the Titans got just enough pressure on Luck for linebacker Jayon Brown to pick off a pass and return it 22 yards for a touchdown.Brown also stripped Marlon Mack of the ball with the Colts inside the Tennessee 20.— Teresa M. Walker reporting from Nashville, Tennessee. Super Bowl week often generates more stories than can properly be absorbed. This one is worth revisiting, even though we overlooked it when it was published.Sam Farmer of the told the story last Thursday of the late Walter Payton’s Super Bowl ring L.J. Collier Jersey , how it came to be lost, and how it came to be found.It was found two years after Payton died, and after Payton had a replacement made. But the man who found it, Phil Hong Johnathan Abram Jersey , returned it to Payton’s family, allowing each of his kids to have one.The ring had ended up tucked into the bottom of a well-traveled couch, after coming up missing when Payton brought the ring to a house party in an effort to inspire a high-school basketball team. Hong had gotten the couch from the family that owned it, as Hong compiled furniture for college.The ring was found only after Hong’s dog ripped the lining at the bottom of the couch while trying to retrieve a ball.“I went down to get his ball for him Maxx Crosby Jersey , and the ring was sitting right there,” Hong told Farmer. “I instantly knew.”Hong had no temptation to keep the ring. (Here’s where a nerd would make a Gollum reference. I’ll prove that I’m not a nerd by not making the reference.) And so the ring was returned to its rightful owner, even though the man who earned it hadn’t lived long enough to see that the ring had been found.Which means that the only lingering injustice regarding Super Bowl XX relates to the fact that Mike Ditka didn’t give Payton a chance to score a touchdown during the game.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz