Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

09.09.2019 08:13
With Vic Fangio leaving Chicago to become head coach Antworten

Broncos Zach Brown Jersey , the Bears are in need of a replacement at defensive coordinator.According to Brad Biggs of the , the Bears interviewed defensive backs coach Ed Donatell for the job on Thursday.The Bears led the NFL with 27 interceptions and cornerback Kyle Fuller and safety Eddie Jackson were named to the Pro Bowl.Donatell has been a defensive assistant alongside Fangio since 2011. He was the defensive backs coach for the San Francisco 49ers from 2011-14 under head coach Jim Harbaugh and followed Fangio to Chicago as a member of John Fox’s coaching staff in 2015. He’s twice been a defensive coordinator in the NFL. He served in the role with the Green Bay Packers from 2000-03 under head coach Mike Sherman and with the Atlanta Falcons from 2004-06 under head coach Jim Mora.The report also states that the Bears are interested in former Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano as well. Colts linebacker Darius Leonard was in Atlanta for Super Bowl weekend in order to pick up the defensive rookie of the year award he earned by leading the league in tackles during his first NFL campaign.Leonard also had seven sacks, four forced fumbles and two interceptions as he made an impact all over the field after joining Indianapolis as a second-round pick. That impact led to a slew of awards and a spot on the All-Pro team Devin Bush Jersey , but Leonard insists that it’s just the floor for what he hopes to accomplish.“I don’t have a Super Bowl ring, I don’t have an MVP next to my name, so I haven’t done anything http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com/diontae-johnson-jersey-cheap ,” Leonard said, via the . “I’ve definitely got to get 10 times better.”The additions of Leonard and guard Quenton Nelson in the first two rounds of the draft and the return of quarterback Andrew Luck helped lift the Colts back into the postseason. Taking the next step will require another round of successful offseason moves, although striking the same gold won’t be an easy task.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz