Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

23.09.2019 08:03
Bleacher Report thinks the San Francisco Antworten

49ers own the league’s best backfield. The expectations should be high https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , but the group isn’t without uncertainty."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers RosterDo the 49ers own the NFL’s best backfield?New,124commentsThe expectations should be high, but the group isn’t without uncertainty.PDTShareTweetShareShareDo the 49ers own the NFL’s best backfield?Kyle Terada-USA TODAY SportsThe 49ers suffered through a thinning backfield in 2018. Matt Breida, Raheem Mostert, Jeff Wilson, and Alfred Morris all saw significant snaps last season after Jerick McKinnon tore his ACL before the start of the year. Breida battled an ankle injury throughout the season, and Mostert broke his forearm in Week 9, leaving the 49ers no choice but to promote both Wilson and Matthew Dayes from the practice squad.Despite the turmoil, Bleacher Report believes the 49ers are entering into the 2019 season with the league’s best backfield Dante Pettis Jersey , and they might be right.McKinnon, Coleman, and Breida are all the type of running backs Moton describes, capable of threatening defenses both on the ground or through the air. In 2017, McKinnon’s last full season, he rushed for 570 yards and another 471 receiving for the Minnesota Vikings. Breida totaled 814 yards rushing and 261 yards receiving as the 49ers’ leader in the backfield in 2018. Coleman last season racked up 800 yards rushing and 276 receiving. The trio combined for 19 touchdowns.Fullback Kyle Juszczyk seems to have taken a back seat to the 49ers’ enticing running backs. He’s a critical cog in the team’s success on the ground and added 324 yards receiving and a touchdown on 30 catches last season.This type of production constitutes an embarrassment of riches for the 49ers and Shanahan’s offense. For comparison, the Seattle Seahawks, who led the league in rushing last season, totaled 2 Jimmy Garoppolo Color Rush Jersey ,084 yards between primary rushers Chris Carson, Mike Davis, and Rashaad Penny. They combined for 15 touchdowns. Their impact in the passing game wasn’t as impressive, combining for just 452 yards in 2018.Given the 49ers’ investment into an impressive backfield, the type of production seen from the Seahawks would be the expectation in San Francisco for 2019. Anything less than a Top 3 rushing offense next season would seem like a disappointment.The 49ers’ running backs aren’t without uncertainty, however. Will McKinnon’s ACL recovery allow him to finally make his debut with the 49ers at the start of the season? Will injuries continue to dampen Breida’s exciting potential? Will Coleman be able to earn a prominent role amidst steep competition? Will Mostert’s value on special teams force one of those above to be inactive on gamedays?The answers to these questions will be revealed in time, and how the position unfolds will undoubtedly be one of the key developments throughout the 49ers’ offseason. For now, though, Shanahan must be giddy with the thought of having McKinnon https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Fred-Warner-Jersey , Breida, and Coleman at his disposal in what is a critical season for him and general manager John Lynch.What are your thoughts on the 49ers’ stable of running backs? Should they be considered among the best in the league? Sounds off in the comments. Your San Francisco 49ers links for Tuesday, May 27th 2019"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers LinksGolden Nuggets: Does the read option have a place in the NFL?New,36commentsYour San Francisco 49ers links for Tuesday, May 27th 2019PDTShareTweetShareShareGolden Nuggets: Does the read option have a place in the NFL?Good morning. As I went around checking links to the NFL, something rather interesting crossed my mind: What the hell are the Baltimore Ravens doing? In the latest MMQB (scroll to point 8), they are piling onto Lamar Jackson and brought former 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman in as their new offensive coordinator. Why? To run the read option, or an offense similar to whatever the 49ers were running when Roman was in town. I remember when Colin Kaepernick ran the read option in San Francisco and the Green Bay Packers getting embarrassed. I also remember them clamping down on the same plays a few months later. The read option threw teams off for a time, but the more the 49ers used it Tarvarius Moore Jersey , the more the defenses figured it out. I don’t know how angry we were when they ran the read option in 2014 (Harbaugh’s final year) and many of us screaming the 49ers weren’t fooling anybody with it. Chip Kelly tried doing it and in the 11 games Kaepernick started it wasn’t horrible, but something was missing it felt like. Well the Ravens are going to try this thing again. It’s rather interesting when you’ve seen how the read option was getting diagnosed that maybe it should be used as a formation or wrinkle instead of a full-on offensive system. But the Ravens are going to try it again full throttle. I think the read option has its place as an NFL formation and a play(s) but building an entire offense around it might be a recipe for failure. I don’t have much evidence to support this other than my misguided observations. But it felt as if the read option began crumbling down the more the 49ers did it. Once they realized this and ran it sparingly on games, it still felt like a coin flip. I’m just wondering if we learned anything from this when the 49ers ran it or if we will continue to try to get the read option implemented. Sure, Jackson is having all sorts of success, but that’s a different division and I wonder if they will figure things out as time goes on. Of course my observations are moot. Kyle Shanahan has knocked down the idea that defenses figured out the read option. Still, seeing the Ravens get Roman and run that offense, it feels like history is repeating. Here’s some links: How Jimmy Garoppolo wins Comeback Player of the Year (Madson)Familiarity with 49ers brought tight end Levine Toilolo back to West Coast (Branch)Question marks push 49ers QB situation down NFL ranks (Madson)Tevin Coleman looks like the clear No. 1 in 49ers’ crowded backfield (Pro Football Talk)Predicting the story of the season for all 32 NFL teams (ESPN)

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz