Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

23.09.2019 08:08
Ken Meringolo joins the ‘Valentine’s Views’ Antworten

podcast" Big Blue View RadioHogs Haven helps us preview the Washington RedskinsNew Riley Dixon Color Rush Jersey ,27commentsKen Meringolo joins the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast EDTThe paths of the New York Giants and Washington Redskins, long-time NFC East rivals, intersected at so many points this offseason that the two teams will be both intertwined and fascinating to watch in 2019, and probably for several years after that.To help us break down the Redskins, and also offer some commentary on the Giants, Ken Meringolo of SB Nation’s Hogs Haven recently joined the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast. We had an interesting, and fairly lengthy discussion. Among the topics we discussed.Daniel Jones and Dwayne Haskins. Interestingly, Meringolo was more optimistic about Jones’ future and more supportive of the Giants’ decision to select him at No. 6 than you might think.Bruce Allen and Dave Gettleman. Let’s just say Meringolo would prefer Gettleman to Allen as a decision-maker.Landon Collins. We had a fairly spirited discussion about whether or not the Redskins overpaid the former Giant. Hint — they did.Ereck Flowers. Meringolo seems to understand no matter what his position, Flowers playing in games would be bad for Washington.Montez Sweat. Meringolo is thrilled that the Giants passed on him at No. 17, leaving him for the Redskins late in Round 1.Give the full show a listen below.Where to subscribeYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSFinally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network. Let’s check your Saturday headlines" New York Giants NewsGiants news Mario Edwards Jr Color Rush Jersey , 8/3: Saquon Barkley learning to lead, more headlinesNew,3commentsLet’s check your Saturday headlinesEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Giants news, 8/3: Saquon Barkley learning to lead, more headlinesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Robin Alam/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesGood morning, New York Giants fans!Barkley a more vocal leaderSaquon Barkley is learning to be a more assertive leader as he enters his second NFL season.“I’ve definitely asserted myself in more of a leadership role,” Barkley said Friday. “When I was younger, I would say high school and college, I was a guy that would just come in and work and lead by example,” he said. “And you have to do that, you have to lead by example and show what you’re able to do Nate Solder Color Rush Jersey , but you have to be vocal. That’s where I had to get a little more comfortable, I guess you could say, from last year to this year.”“The perfect ball”Paul Perkins was on the receiving end of the spectacular deep throw by Daniel Jones on Thursday. Here is what he thought about it:“It was like the perfect ball, on the sideline,” Perkins said. “It was an amazing throw. “Honestly, I didn’t think he was going to throw it. But he put it out there, he had faith in me and I’m glad he had faith in me. We ran that route so many times, I just didn’t think he was going to throw it. But he’s definitely not afraid to make the throws. He can squeeze it in wherever. He has a big arm. He’s smart. He’s a good person and a good guy.”Another Jeff FeaglesIt sounds like that is what the Giants hope punter Riley Dixon becomes.“Riley did some things in the offseason to work on his consistency and his ball striking, he’s doing a good job, he’s getting better with his directional punting and he’s a young talented guy and he’s doing a really good job, he really is Phil Simms Color Rush Jersey ,” special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey said. “He’s working hard at it and we’re just trying to put him in a position to where he can replicate it time after time after time and be like a Jeff Feagles in the long run.”<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="OkAutN">Remaining Training Camp ScheduleSaturday, August 3 — 2:45 p.m. (Closed)Monday, August 5 — 10:45 a.m. (Closed)Tuesday, August 6 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)Sunday, August 11 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)Monday, August 12 — 10:45 a.m. (Public)Tuesday, August 13 — 10:45 .m. (Public)BBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag.BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz