Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

17.10.2019 08:24
Panthers owner David Tepper may have though Antworten

NFL owner was easy (aside from the being wealthy enough to own one http://www.falconscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-kaleb-mcgary-jersey , of course).His Panthers were 6-2 at the midway point of the season, making his trip to his hometown of Pittsburgh (where large brick-and-mortar things are named for him) a midseason victory lap.But then the Panthers were blown out on national television, and their season unraveled the same way quarterback Cam Newton‘s shoulder appeared to. They lost seven straight games, and Newton was parked for the final two games.In his first remarks about the season with the website he owns, Tepper acknowledged the health of his quarterback was a major factor in the disappointment.“There’s no secrets there. Cam’s shoulder was obviously an issue the second half of the season,�? Tepper said in the EXCLUSIVE staff meeting. “I think it was pretty well known that he wasn’t throwing in practices. That was probably a problem. That threw off his rhythm. And at the end of the season, we couldn’t throw the ball downfield �? which was a big problem.”Newton’s health will be one of the main storylines for the Panthers going into 2019, as they have to find someone able to start some games if he can’t. So far they haven’t indicated he needs surgery, which would be a huge positive for them.Tepper also alluded to the coaching changes they made on defense (with Ron Rivera taking over play-calling and firing two assistants), saying they were “maybe a little too late.”But he’s also decided to stick with Rivera and General Manager Marty Hurney for the coming year, as he learns his way through his first year as an owner. IRVINE Kendall Sheffield Jersey , Calif. (AP)Four months after signing with the Rams and two days into training camp, Ndamukong Suh is still waiting for his first chance to practice alongside Aaron Donald.Suh knows all about the perils of contract negotiations, and he hopes Donald can get a deal soon to unite them on Los Angeles’ potentially fearsome defensive line.”Ultimately, I wish him all the best,” Suh said Friday after practice at UC Irvine. ”He deserves more than what I got, so I’ll kind of leave it at that.”The 31-year-old Suh got a one-year, $14 million deal to join the Rams as a free agent after eight seasons as one of the NFL’s best defensive linemen. Donald is scheduled to make nearly $6.9 million this season in the final year of his rookie contract, but is widely believed to be seeking a record-setting deal that will make him one of the league’s highest-paid players.Donald skipped the Rams’ offseason activities after Suh’s signing, and he is holding out of training camp for the second consecutive year. Suh and Donald spoke briefly after Suh signed, but they still don’t know much about each other.Suh hopes that will change soon, but he’s staying out of any talks between Donald and the Rams.”Always want to have an opportunity to practice with Aaron http://www.falconscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-john-cominsky-jersey ,” Suh said. ”He’s a guy that I’ve watched from afar, and (I’ll) hopefully have an opportunity sometime soon to get on the same field and be on the same side of the ball.”Suh was free to sign with the Rams after the Miami Dolphins dropped him three seasons into a six-year, $114 million deal. That mammoth contract was structured in a way that made it almost impossible for Suh to be allowed to play out its entire length, and Suh ended up making $60 million for three years of work.When he looked for a new challenge, Suh decided to team up with Donald and Michael Brockers on defensive coordinator Wade Phillips’ front line. Suh primarily will be a nose tackle in Los Angeles for the first time in his career, but he has ample experience at every possible position on a defensive line.”The biggest thing I’m excited about position-wise is being able to play the nose, the tackle and the 5-technique (lining up outside the offensive tackle), being able to play all of them and being able to use me in every single facet,” Suh said. ”The one thing that I’ve learned when I’ve been a part of an elite defense, no particular guy has any position. They can play all of them.”Donald also plays just about anywhere, and his absence ultimately might not have much effect on his performance. He was the NFL’s defensive player of the year last season despite missing all of training camp and the season opener due to his first holdout.Suh isn’t sure how his partnership with Donald will work Qadree Ollison Jersey , but he is confident in the strength of the defense being built by Phillips. Cornerbacks Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib also joined Los Angeles in the offseason, adding an influx of veteran talent to an already solid unit.Suh has enjoyed getting to know his new teammates at UC Irvine while staying in the dorms – something he hadn’t done since college at Nebraska. Although he has a reputation for headstrong play at times, Suh is mostly relaxed and jovial around the Rams.Suh is also getting along well with coach Sean McVay, who grinningly declined to disclose the nature of a bet that he lost to Suh earlier in the week – after Suh jumped into his news conference to ask him about it.”He’s been fun to be around,” McVay said. ”I think once we actually put the pads on, when you’re really playing real football, we’ll get a really good feel. But you certainly feel his presence.”—

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz