Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

23.10.2019 08:02
Teams have until May 3 to exercise fifth-year Antworten

The Cowboys and Dolphins are using their respective options on running back Ezekiel Elliott and tackle Laremy Tunsil. The Seahawks Zach Brown Jersey , on the other hand, are not sure what they’ll do with tackle Germain Ifedi. General Manager John Schneider delivered that message to multiple reporters on Thursday.Ifedi has started all 44 games he’s played since Seattle took him with the 31st overall pick. His rookie year was spent at right guard and he’s been at right tackle for most of the last two seasons.Offensive line play has not been a major strength for the Seahawks for most of Ifedi’s time with the team and the fact that the team is hesitant to hold onto him at a time when good linemen are hard to find is a commentary on Ifedi’s role in those struggles.The Seahawks didn’t make a first-round pick from 2013-2015 Kyler Murray Jersey , so this is their first option decision in some time. Defensive end Bruce Irvin was their 2012 first-round pick and they passed on exercising his option in 2015, which led to Irvin leaving for Oakland as a free agent the next year. Ravens coach John Harbaugh expressed surprise over Terrell Suggs‘ departure in free agency. But the seven-time Pro Bowler said Ozzie Newsome’s departure as General Manager played a role in his leaving.“It was probably hands down the most difficult decision I ever had to make it my life Byron Murphy Jersey ,” Suggs said on FOX’s Undisputed this week, via Lisa Redmond of NBC Sports Washington. “Through and through Andy Isabella Jersey , I’m an Ozzie Newsome guy. Once I knew Ozzie was going to step down as G.M., you know Zach Allen Jersey , I kind of had to question my future in a Ravens uniform.” Suggs said other veterans’ departures also led to him choosing a one-year deal with Arizona rather than a return to Baltimore for a 17th season. But Suggs said he would have finished his career with the Ravens if Newsome had remained as G.M.Suggs finished his Ravens career with 132.5 sacks.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz