Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

25.10.2019 08:24
overall picks, in additio Antworten

Add Joey Porter to the list of former Steelers who don’t think highly of Ben Roethlisberger.Porter was a teammate of Roethlisberger’s for three years L.J. Collier Jersey , played against him (pictured), and then returned to Pittsburgh and was an assistant coach for the last five years. Discussing the feud between Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown on NFL Network, Porter said Roethlisberger put himself above the rest of the team.Fellow NFL Network commentator Terrell Davis cited as an example that his former teammate, John Elway, would lobby the coaches to give the players more non-contact days during training camp. Davis said Elway did that not for himself — as a quarterback, he wasn’t getting hit in camp anyway — but because he could see that his teammates were getting beaten up and needed a break. Davis said Elway had power within the organization and would use it to help his teammates. Porter responded that Roethlisberger doesn’t do that kind of thing.“It’s clear he has the power, and how he uses it? He uses it for him http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marquise-blair-jersey ,” Porter said of Roethlisberger.Porter indicated that the Steelers would be better off if Roethlisberger were more popular with his teammates.“You want your locker room to love you,” Porter said.There’s been no shortage of former Steelers saying this offseason that they did not love Roethlisberger. The Colts did good business in the second round of last year’s draft, so they decided to try to do more this year.Colts General Manager Chris Ballard now has three second-round picks and an extra one in the future, after last night’s decision to trade out of the first round. They sent the 26th pick to Washington (which drafted pass-rusher Montez Sweat) in exchange for the 46th pick this year and Washington’s 2020 second-rounder.They now have the 34th, 46th, and 59th overall picks, in addition to their 89th overall in the third round tonight.“I’m pretty patient T.J. Hockenson Jersey , I don’t panic – we don’t panic,” Ballard said, via the . “We stay true to what we’re looking at on the board, and we make a decision.”Ballard suggested more action could be forthcoming, as well.“That 34th pick is gonna be really attractive to people,” he said. “So we’ll see.”In last year’s second round, the Colts came away with defensive rookie of the year Darius Leonard Jahlani Tavai Jersey , starting right tackle Braden Smith, and defensive line prospects Tyquan Lewis and Kemoko Turay.“Depth? That’s why we made the move,” Ballard said. “We thought the ability of the three [second-round picks], that’s the strength of how we had it lined up. . . .“I do not see the same depth that there was last year at the top of the draft. I think I told a couple of y’all this a few weeks ago where between 11, 12, 15, all the way to 70 Will Harris Jersey , I think it’s a matter of flavor, who you like and who you want. We got good players last year at the start of the second round. We think we will do it again.”If Ballard drafts as well as he did last year, it will have been worth the wait.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz