Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 04:37
t is the moon of today. I Antworten

A cup of tea, a book, drinking fragrant tea, and reading the text carefully. In the book, I seemed to see the figure who was reluctant to leave among the thousands of blooming lotus flowers. A table in white, not admiring Rongli. She is a beautiful lady. After reading the works, you will gradually find that a category of articles is in the anthology. Most of them describe Mongolia described in the mouth of "father" Cheap Cigarettes. The ancient blood flows in the body, but it is difficult to see the bold and vigorous. native land. On the grassland written by the author, there are rippling rivers, hundreds of free-lance wild horses, and the sunset under the Chibi Jinge, all the styles, all resort to the pen tip, these are mostly the author with a dim desire Follow the memories of my parents and dig out with my heart, not with my eyes. Qian Chen recalled the past. The past, covered by the dust of history, was brought up again. Looking back on the past and the past, beautiful pictures are kept in mind Newport 100S. Can't help but think of his past. Time goes by, and when I look back, I find that I have lost a lot. There is always a kind face with a smile in my memory. The day was so happy, I did n��t seem to be destroyed by time, and the red brick and tile The curvy slides in childhood lanes and corner corner kindergartens ... Isn't this the plateau that the author hopes for but cannot reach? I can only bury it in my heart, often thinking about it last night.���� After a drizzle, do not fall childish. What can we do when the things we have just experienced reappear? Confession, still comforting. The author outlines some of his experiences. The writing is bland and gentle, it seems that he is just standing on the sidelines of a bystander and putting his own feelings together, so that we see her heart, her nobility, her dignity, She's beautiful. It was an unspoiled pure land, just like a white lotus, standing proudly on the top of a snow-capped mountain, its radiance seemed to remain unchanged forever. At this moment is the moon of today. If time is the boundary, what is contained in this moment is the cherishment of today. Xi Murong's language is peaceful, but also quiet and delicate Marlboro Lights. Each word contains a magic power that seems to be immersive. Every tree, every tree, every flower and every tree seems to have complicated feelings. It seems that he is using the whole world to talk to you, and you can see the smile on her face. I can see the vast and infinite On the grassland, I heard the sound of strong hoofs and smelled the flowers of the mountains. Reading Xi Murong's text is like walking gently into the clear lake and enjoying it comfortably. After looking down, you will find circles of ripples. It seems to reveal your own figure. Although it is blurred, there are so many similar points Never return, and all we can do is take a good grasp of our moment, and Qian Chen and last night should be carefully folded and stored in my heart.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz