Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

26.12.2019 08:01
ck Johnson and Tamba Hali last sea Antworten

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce appeared on PFT Live with Mike Florio and Chris Simms on Monday http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey , talking about the Chiefs as they head into this Sunday’s game against the Green Bay Packers at Arrowhead Stadium.Florio and Simms wanted Kelce to describe the scene in Denver on Thursday night after Patrick Mahomes was injured while executing a quarterback sneak during the team’s 30-6 win over the Broncos.”He wasn’t at the bottom of the pile, but he was in the pile — and he couldn’t move,” recalled the All-Pro tight end. “Everybody was kind of just wondering, ‘Why isn’t he getting up?’ Then he pointed at his knee — and it didn’t look like a knee.“As his brother and his friend, man, I’m a Patrick Mahomes fan just as a person,” he continued. “[In that] moment, I was just like, ‘I hope my brother’s all right. Man, I hope that whatever it is Womens Allen Bailey Jersey , he gets over it and he gets healthy fast. But let’s go out here and win this game for him — to let him know we’ve got his back.’”Kelce said that during the game, their biggest job was keeping their composure after Mahomes was injured.“Afterwards, we were all kind of keeping our fingers crossed that Pat was going to be all right — not only be able to get back sometime soon, but get back healthy and be able to play the game the way he knows how.That’s probably the biggest thing: to make sure we don’t act uncharacteristically. Going forward, everyone just does their job, and we just keep trying to win football games.”But Kelce said that one of the reasons the team is able to avoid “acting uncharacteristically” is the kind of players the Chiefs have on their roster.”One thing that’s helped is that [Brett Veach is] bringing in guys with good character — guys that are unselfish [and] that understand the game and that it’s not always going to go our way,” he explained. “He’s brought in guys with the right mentality. That’s helped us even through the past three games where we lost two and had a lot of adversity in this last one. But we play together, man — we play together, we love each other for what it is and we always know we’re going to go battle with whoever is on that field.”As far as Kelce is concerned, that “whomever” would include veteran quarterback Matt Moore Cameron Erving Jersey , who stepped in for Mahomes on Thursday night.Kelce said that Moore’s experience would play a large role in whatever success he can achieve until Mahomes can return.”Believe it or not, at the quarterback position, that means a lot — especially in this offense, where we’re asking the quarterback to do a lot of things,” said Kelce. “I think Matt came in, handled the game correctly [and] finished us off. Moving forward, we’re just going to have to keep chugging along. Like I said, when guys start acting uncharacteristically, that’s when you’re in trouble. We’ve got a lot of great players in this locker room that feed off of each other. I think Matt’s going to come in and do just fine — like he did.”But Kelce said Moore’s teammates felt that way before he took his first snap on Thursday night.“You could see it in everyone’s eyes,” he recalled. “There wasn’t a hiccup. There wasn’t anyone tripping over their feet. As soon as Matt came in http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-damien-williams-jersey , he said, ‘Listen, we got this.’ And everyone rallied with him. Matt Moore can dice it up. If we move forward and have to win a few ball games with him, I have all the confidence in the world we can do that.” KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs began free agency Wednesday by cutting one of their most popular players in strong safety Eric Berry, who was a dynamic presence when healthy but had missed significant time throughout his career.While other teams were touting new additions, the Chiefs announced Berry’s release shortly after the start of the new league year. He would have been guaranteed $7.5 million of salary Friday.“We continually evaluate every aspect of our football team, and we came to the decision that it was in our best interest to release Eric,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said. “Knowing what Eric has meant to this organization and this city made this an incredibly difficult decision.”A three-time All-Pro, Berry was the Chiefs’ first-round pick in the 2010 draft Womens Chris Jones Jersey , and he quickly became a star, earning the first of five Pro Bowl invitations as a rookie. But he also missed most of the 2011 season with torn knee ligaments, most of the 2017 season with a torn Achilles’ tendon, and nearly all of last season, when a mysterious heel injury kept him off the field for all but two regular-season games.Berry also missed 10 games during the 2014 season when he was diagnosed with cancer, but he became a motivation to many when he concluded treatment and was back on the field the following summer.“On behalf of my family and the entire Chiefs organization, I want to thank Eric for his many contributions to the Chiefs over the last nine seasons,” Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt said in a statement.“Eric has been a tremendous leader for our football team and an inspiration to so many fans over the years and we sincerely appreciate all that he has meant to the Chiefs. He will always be an important part of our Chiefs family, and we wish him nothing but the best in the future.”The Chiefs agreed to a three-year, $42 million deal with former Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu before the start of free agency Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , and it turned out to be a signal that Berry’s time in Kansas City was over.His release comes with a post-June 1 designation, meaning the Chiefs take on $6.5 million in dead money this season and $8 million next season. It also marks the end of an era following the release of linebackers Derrick Johnson and Tamba Hali last season, and linebacker Justin Houston this offseason.The four were pillars for Kansas City during its renaissance under coach Andy Reid.“I’d like to thank Eric for his contributions to our team and the Kansas City community over the last nine years,” Reid said. “Seeing his passion and watching his love for the game has been truly remarkable. He’s a special person, and we wish him the best as his career moves forward.”While finances were a major consideration in the Chiefs’ recent moves, including the trade of top pass rusher Dee Ford to San Francisco, so has the way the roster had been constructed.The Chiefs sacked longtime coordinator Bob Sutton and replaced him with Steve Spagnuolo shortly after their defense wrapped up a miserable season with a complete letdown against the Patriots in the AFC championship game. Then it picked up steam once Spagnuolo examined the personnel and decided that many of the pieces did not fit with his preferred 4-3 system.The moves also have been made with an eye on the future. The unloading of several big contracts helps the Chiefs begin to negotiate with defensive tackle Chris Jones and wide receiver Tyreek Hill on extensions. They also are trying to create space to sign quarterback Patrick Mahomes to an extension when he becomes eligible next offseason.100<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:View from the sidelines: NFL cheerleaders 2018Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports | Raj Mehta

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz