Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

26.12.2019 08:40
succeed in multiple offenses, but he do Antworten

A year ago Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , Brandin Cooks was in the Super Bowl with the Patriots. Now Cooks is in the Super Bowl with the Rams, preparing to face the Patriots. There’s no animosity as his current team prepares to face his old team.Cooks said his year in New England was a good experience that taught him aspects of the mental side of the game that he hadn’t understood before.鈥淚 became a smarter football player. There鈥檚 no doubt about,鈥?Cooks said. 鈥淟earning from a guy like coach Belichick and Josh McDaniels Greg Gaines Jersey nfl draft , just becoming more of a student of the game. I鈥檝e learned a lot from them and just being disciplined and doing my job the best way I can. The little details is huge over there and I learned that as a player.鈥滳ooks has now spent the last three years with three different teams, gaining 1,173 receiving yards in 2016 with the Saints Womens Greg Gaines Jersey , 1,082 receiving yards in 2017 with the Patriots, and 1 Authentic Greg Gaines Jersey ,204 receiving yards in 2018 with the Rams. He has proven he can succeed in multiple offenses, but he doesn’t have to worry about learning a fourth playbook next year: Sean McVay guaranteed Cooks won’t be traded this year.VOTE: Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff, RB Todd Gurley up for weekly awards The Los Angeles Rams put away the Los Angeles Chargers in the Battle for LA behind the dominance of their offense and in doing so have put their offensive stars up for NFL.com’s weekly awards.QB Jared Goff is up for the FedEx Air Player of the Week against New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees and Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. All three had performances that were worthy of the historic designation of being called (looks again) the FedEx Air Player of the Week.Meanwhile Todd Gurley Jersey , JTG was able to run out the clock against the Chargers which earned enough fantasy points to go with his name recognition to be named the (looks again much more closely) FedEx Ground Player of the Week. He’s up against Carolina Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey and Washington RB Adrian Peterson for the always memorable (looks really hard using my eyes with sincere effort) FedEx Ground Player of the Week.These incredibly important awards that definitely represent the value of these players to their fan bases are up for a vote you can participate in! Head over to the NFL’s page for these historic accolades to vote for Jared and JTG and acknowledge FedEx’s existence or whatnot!The FedEx Air and Ground Player of the Week! Feel the excitement!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz