Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
liny195 Offline

02.01.2020 03:44
The Green Bay Packers welcome the Denver Broncos Antworten

into Lambeau Field for the team’s second home game in a row. Last week Kentrell Brice Jersey , the Packers held off the Minnesota Vikings’ surge late in the game, and the Broncos lost to the Bears on a late second field goal that was set up by a questionable roughing the passer call. As expected, Packers linebacker Oren Burks is out again, still dealing with a chest injury. Meanwhile, speculation brewed this week as Lane Taylor was limited in practice and it has been confirmed that he will not play on Sunday. This means second round draft pick Elgton Jenkins will make his first start. With Jimmy Graham questionable, we may see more of Robert Tonyan in the passing game but Graham is still likely to play. Evan Baylis was promoted from the practice squad and he may also see some snaps against Denver. One player to watch is Kyler Fackrell. He has been a solid part of the defense through the first two weeks of the season, and losing him could hurt the depth on the edge. Jake Kumerow is also questionable, and the lack of wide receiver depth could not come at worse time if he is unable to go.On the other sideline, the Broncos were concerned about receiver Courtland Sutton’s health this week but he was a full participant in practice and will play Sunday. CB Bryce Callahan is listed as questionable Geronimo Allison Jersey , which could be a boost for the Packers wide receivers looking to have a breakout game, as is starting linebacker Todd Davis. With RT Ja’Wuan James out, the Broncos are going to have difficulty stopping the Packers pass rush which has been one of the best through two weeks.Packers Injury ReportOut ILB Oren Burks (chest) G Lane Taylor ( biceps)DoubtfulDL Montravius Adams (shoulder)Questionable LB Kyler Fackrell (shoulder)TE Jimmy Graham (groin)WR Jake Kumerow (shoulder)WR Darius Shepherd (hamstring)Broncos Injury Report Out RT Ja’Wuan James (knee)FB Andy Janovich (pectoral)ILB Joe Jones (triceps)Questionable ILB Todd Davis (calf)CB Bryce Callahan (foot) GREEN BAY, Wis. 鈥?Mike Pettine is staying as defensive coordinator of the Packers.More Packers coveragePackers at Bears to open 2019 scheduleTop Tweets: Brewers make hilarious ‘Mean Girls’ parody videoMatthews signs with Rams after 10 years with PackersPackers re-sign tight end Marcedes LewisTop Tweets: Nikola Mirotic loves being a Milwaukee BuckNew coach Matt LaFleur announced the decision Friday, answering one of his biggest questions just three days after being hired.In his first year, Pettine installed a 3-4 scheme and had mixed results. First-round draft pick Jaire Alexander showed signs he will become the top cornerback the Packers desperately need, and Green Bay was ranked No. 12 in pass defense (234.5 yards per game), a big improvement over 2017.Green Bay finished 6-9-1 and out of the playoffs for the second straight year. As the Packers wrapped up for the offseason last week, Pettine said he was hoping to return to keep building.“Of course Aaron Jones Jersey , the foundation is the hardest thing to get right, and I feel that a lot of it has been built 鈥?and we’ve made a lot of mistakes,” he said. “I think we learned, especially me personally, too, I’ve learned a lot of cases of what not to do versus what to do.”The Packers did pile up 44 sacks, tied for eighth in the league, though injuries struck the defensive line. Green Bay lacked a consistent rush at outside linebacker except for surprise sacks leader Kyler Fackrell (10陆).“I like his scheme,” Fackrell said last week. “There were a lot of things that went against us this year with a ton of injuries Lane Taylor Jersey , a ton of new guys. I think the way that he was able to still keep us playing pretty well, I think he did a great job.”Defensive lineman Kenny Clark also liked the new scheme, which saw 17 different players get at least a half-sack.“I had my best season under coach Pettine, and just the blitzes and the different disguises and the different he can do to free people up 鈥?it’s been great for me,” he said. “He’s been using a lot of our strengths on the field.”Longtime defensive star Clay Matthews is a free agent after finishing with a career-low 3陆 sacks in his 10th season with the Packers.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz