Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.01.2019 07:40
HOUSTON -- Yu Darvish dominated the Houston Astros last season. [url=http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Rigoberto-Sanchez-Draft- Antworten

HOUSTON -- Yu Darvish dominated the Houston Astros last season. Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey . This year has been a much different story. Jon Singleton drove in three runs, and the Astros handled Darvish again in an 8-3 win over the Texas Rangers on Saturday night to stretch the streak against their in-state rival to seven victories in a row. Darvish (10-7) allowed nine hits and six runs -- five earned -- in four-plus innings in his second-shortest start of the season. It was his second straight tough outing against the Astros after they tagged him for a season-high 10 hits with six runs in six innings on July 9. "Our hitting coach (John Mallee), hes done a tremendous job with getting these guys information on how we can make adjustments after a guy had success against us," manager Bo Porter said. "And to the credit of our players, theyve taken that information and theyve done a good job against arguably one of the best pitchers in our league." Texas manager Ron Washington said the reason why Darvish struggled was simple. "Just didnt have any command of his fastball and couldnt find another pitch he could go to until he went back to that fastball," Washington said. "Just didnt get comfortable on the mound tonight, had no rhythm. Just wasnt his night." Singleton had an RBI single in Houstons two-run first and added a two-run double as the Astros tacked on four runs in the fifth. Houstons Scott Feldman (6-8) allowed eight hits and three runs with six strikeouts in 6 1-3 innings. He held the Rangers scoreless until Jim Adduci hit his first major league home run with two outs in the sixth inning. The two-run shot landed in the first row in right field to cut the lead to 6-2. Shin-Soo Choo had four hits, and his single in the ninth inning was the 1,000th hit of his career. Matt Dominguezs RBI single after Singletons double chased Darvish in the fifth. He was replaced by Nate Adcock, who was greeted by a run-scoring single by Marwin Gonzalez. Darvish struggled with control early and walked two of the first three batters he faced, with the second walk coming on four pitches. He struck out Marc Krauss before Singletons RBI single made it 1-0. Dominguez followed with a single, and an error on the play by second baseman Rougned Odor allowed Chris Carter to score and push the lead to 2-0. "We were relentless," Singleton said. "We made him throw a lot of pitches, and when he did make mistakes we capitalized on them." Carter, who had three homers in the previous two games, continued his hot-hitting with two hits, including an RBI double in the eighth inning. Houston rookie Mike Foltynewicz pitched a scoreless ninth and wowed the crowd when he threw two consecutive 100 mph fastballs to Odor. THIRD TIMES THE CHARM Texas rookie pitcher Phil Klein struggled in his first two major league outings, giving up homers to the first batter he faced in both. In his third appearance on Saturday night he finally got on track, pitching a perfect seventh inning with one strikeout. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: OF Mike Carp left in the middle of the third inning with tightness in his left groin and is listed as day to day. OF Alex Rios took a second straight game off after he re-aggravated a sprained right ankle on Wednesday. Manager Ron Washington said Rios will start on Sunday. LHP Derek Holland (left knee surgery) struck out four in three scoreless innings in his third rehabilitation start at Double-A Frisco on Saturday night. Holland hasnt played in the majors this season. Astros: 2B Jose Altuve was out of the lineup Saturday after leaving Friday nights game with discomfort in his neck. Altuve said that he is OK and that he expects to play on Sunday. CF Dexter Fowler (back) made his second start of a rehabilitation assignment with Triple-A Oklahoma City on Saturday night. Manager Bo Porter said he expects Fowler to be activated next week, barring a setback. OF Alex Presley (strained right side) took batting practice on the field on Saturday for the first time since being put on the disabled list on July 8. "For the most part I was pleased," Presley said after batting practice. "Just a little stiff, but besides that nothing too major." UP NEXT Texas right-hander Nick Martinez looks to snap a seven-game skid when he opposes Dallas Keuchel. Martinez, who hasnt won since May 24, has gone 0-3 with a 7.29 ERA in his four starts since returning from the disabled list. Keuchel has allowed one earned run or fewer in each of his last three starts. Pierre Desir Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Eric Ebron Jersey . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Nate-Hairston-Draft-Jersey/ . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before.LAS VEGAS - Lucas "Bebe" Nogueira, the Raptors other young Brazilian prospect, prefaces each conversation he has using the same disclaimer. "My English is not so good," hell tell you, before speaking nearly perfect English for as long as youre willing and able to listen. All eyes have been on his intriguing countryman, Bruno Caboclo, here in Las Vegas for the NBAs Summer League but unlike his quiet 18-year-old teammate, Nogueira is not the least bit shy. The only thing bigger than his personality is his hair. The Raptors acquired the seven-foot centre from Atlanta last month, a year after he was selected with the 16th overall pick and famously attempted to balance a Celtics hat on top of his trademark afro. Hair aside, what should you know about him? Nogueira has you covered... "Im a happy guy, I like to smile," said the 21-year-old, appropriately wearing a big smirk across his face. "I think you should be happy everyday because you have just one life." It doesnt take long to pick up on Nogueiras unique spirit, its refreshing in the pressure cooker that is professional basketball. "Its contagious, infectious," coach Dwane Casey said of Nogueiras personality. "Hes sharp and witty, which is a good thing in this league because its such a frustration-filled league and it can get you down and you cant let it happen as a young kid. Youve got to learn, bounce back and get ready for the next play." Asked about his perspective and approach, things that have helped him stand out early in his Raptors tenure, Nogueira credits his upbringing. He grew up in Rio de Janeiro. He was adopted. His family has supported him and has taught him positive values. His siblings are much older, his brother is 38, his sister 40. Hes the youngest, hence the nickname, Bebe. "It started in Brazil," Nogueira said of the moniker, insisting he has no preference between that and his first name, Lucas. "My family, they called me Bebe. I grew up with Bebe all my life. I dont care [if you call me that] because everyone says it, my mom says it." Nogueira was in Atlanta when he was told he had been traded to the Raptors. Initially, he was shocked, then confused and a little upset. Why would the Hawks acquire his rights on draft night only to give up on him a year later, he wondered. Generally, it takes young players a few years to pick up on a reality Nogueira was becoming aware of before playing a single game. The NBA is a business. Seeking cap space, the Hawks were eager to shed the contract of Lou Williams and acquire John Salmons non-guaranteed deal. Nogueira, a player Masai Ujiri and the Raptors liked in the 2013 draft, was the sweetener. Although the Raptors expect to have Nogueira on the roster this coming season, theyre still working on a buyout agreement with his team in Spain, where he played last year and is still under contract. But Nogueira knows better than to get his hopes up after being welcomed to Atlanta a year ago. Hes hopeful but is wisely holding off on the celebration, despite all the messages hes received over Twitter, welcoming him to Toronto this past month. "We the north? No, you the north. Im not, yet," he joked. Eventually hell join the Raptors and, like Caboclo, the long seven-footer will become part of the contingency plan for a team with winning aspirations in the short-term and a keen eye on the future. Nogueira has been playing professionally since he was 15-years-old and has helped ease the transition for Caboclo both on and off the floor, relaying information to him in his native Portuguese. Christine Michael Sr Jersey. "If you could transfer some of that youthful enthusiasm to Bruno, and hell get that, [it would be great]," Casey said. "Thats one thing we love about Lucas." The Raptors are happy to have him but - again, like Caboclo - theyre tempering immediate expectations, understanding that he still has a ways to go as a player. "I need to see more to really try to project [how good he can be]," Raptors assistant and Summer League head coach Jesse Mermuys said of Nogueira, who missed most of the teams mini-camp in Las Vegas nursing a minor calf injury. "Hes done some good things and hes had some bad games." Through three games in his second stint at Summer League - he played for the Hawks last year - Nogueira is averaging 6.0 points and 5.0 rebounds in 19.0 minutes per contest. His defensive instincts, while inconsistent, are promising and hes looked competent as a finisher in the pick-and-roll. "Hes going to have to come in and compete in training camp," Casey cautioned. "I dont see any reason why he couldnt [make the team]. It just depends on how much stronger he gets before October. Hes got a long period of time to do it. You cant teach his wingspan." Between he and Caboclo, the Raptors have over 15-feet of wingspan coming in, but the initial focus for both will be to put on muscle and get stronger. "Soon Ill look like Dwight Howard," Nogueira joked, speaking about the eclectic variety of eatery hell have at his disposal in Toronto. Even if he breaks camp with the Raptors, its unlikely that hell crack Caseys rotation in his rookie season but the sooner he develops, the better. Toronto could use a player with his upside as a rim protector. "I wish I could jump like that," Nogueira said while watching Clevelands No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins play on Monday. He may not have Wiggins-like hops but hes no slouch. The centre averaged 1.6 blocks in just 16.6 minutes per game in the Spanish ACB league last year. "Hes got a long way to go," new teammate Kyle Lowry said. "And hes got a big fella in [Jonas Valanciunas], who hell get better with everyday in practice and get strong and they can learn from each other." Nogueira knows Valanciunas, having played against him at the 2011 FIBA Under-19 World Championship. The newest Raptor raved about JVs skill set but remembers trying to get under his skin. "Lucas may have gotten under his skin, but Jonas kicked his ass," a Raptors staffer joked. Nogueira was fifth in rebounds per game and second in blocks while Valanciunas was awarded MVP of that tournament. With Valanciunas gregarious personality and Nogueiras jovial nature, the Raptors locker room should be a lively one for years to come. Nogueira has spent just one day in Toronto, flying to Canada directly after learning about the trade before heading out West to work out with his new teammates. He hasnt had much time to process where his journey has taken him, and wont get ahead of himself before the next step becomes official, but the Raptors young Brazilian prospect continues to smile and look forward to what appears to be a promising future. "The NBA only has 450 jobs for seven billion [people]," he said after crunching the numbers in his head. "I have one job, so I dont have [a] reason to stay sad. I had bad moments in my life but everybody [has] bad moments so I think, okay, I can be sad sometimes but 95 percent [of the time] I want to be happy, because I feel blessed." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz