Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.01.2019 07:40
Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Fred-Warner-Jersey/]Fred Warner Jersey[/url] .com) - R Antworten

Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork. Fred Warner Jersey .com) - Ryan Palmer fired a 7-under 65 in Thursdays opening round and stood alone atop the leaderboard as play at the Phoenix Open was suspended due to darkness. Palmer, who is coming off a tie for 10th last week at the Humana Challenge, is a three-time winner on the PGA Tour. Tiger Woods returned to action for the first time in an official event since last years PGA Championship. He rallied from a poor start for a 2-over 73, which left him tie for 104th. Woods opened with a pair of bogeys at one and two. A poor chip led to a double-bogey, which dropped him to 4-over par through four holes. He got one stroke back with a 13-foot birdie putt at five, but he tripped to a bogey at nine as his drive stopped on the edge of a bunker and he had a poor stance. Around the turn, Woodss drive at 11 stopped under a small bush and that led to another a dropped shot. After a solid drive on the par-5 13th, he stuffed his second shot inside a foot. The tap-in eagle got Woods back to plus-3. He parred the next two, then drove the green at the drivable 17th. He 2-putted for birdie from 20 feet out. A par at the last left Woods at 2-over par and nine strokes off the lead. Im just having a hard time finding the bottom. Because of my old pattern, I was so steep on it that I have new grind on my wedge, and sometimes its hard to trust, Woods explained of his poor chipping. I got into the flow of the round, but it was just trying to get committed to this new swing change. I struggled with it in the beginning. I just need tournament rounds like this, where I can fight through it and turn it around, grind through it and make adjustments on the fly. Major champions Keegan Bradley and Bubba Watson share second place at minus-6. They were joined there by Daniel Berger, who was through 16 holes of round one at the TPC Scottsdale. Former Masters winner Zach Johnson carded a 5-under 66. He was joined in fifth place by Martin Laird, Robert Streb and Ben Martin. Phil Mickelson, a three-time winner of this event, also started slowly as he was 3-over par through six holes, but he carded five birdies over the final 11 holes for a 2-under 69. He is in a large group tied for 29th. Play was suspended for the day by darkness with nine players left on the course. They will return to TPC Scottsdale at 10 a.m. ET on Friday to complete their opening rounds, while round two will start as scheduled at 9:30 a.m. Palmer played the back nine first on Thursday and he got going with a 9-foot birdie effort at the 12th. Like Woods, Palmer dropped his second at the 13th to kick-in range and that eagle quickly moved Palmer to minus-3. The 38-year-old rolled in a 19-footer for birdie at the raucous par-3 16th and made it two in a row with a short birdie effort at 17. After a par at 18, Palmer turned at minus-5 and he was one shot off the lead. Palmer dropped his approach to nine feet at No. 2 and he drained that to gain a piece of the lead. He made it two in a row as he also birdied the third to move atop the leaderboard at minus-7. After taking the lead, Palmer closed with 2-putt pars on the final six holes. In that span, his shortest birdie chance was from 27 feet out. NOTES: Palmer matched the second-lowest 9-hole score in PGA Tour history last week at the Humana as he fired a 9-under 27 on the back at nine of the Nicklaus Private course at PGA West ... Woods, who is winless since the 2013 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, carded his first eagle on the PGA Tour since that same WGC event in 2013 ... Thursdays attendance was 118,461, which set the Thursday record by 30,000 fans. Weston Richburg Jersey . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. Fred Warner 49ers Jersey .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/Customized/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.DENVER -- Arizona third baseman Martin Prado was taken out of the game in the sixth inning Friday after hurting his left hand tagging out a runner on a steal attempt. Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag.. Tarvarius Moore Jersey. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. After crouching on the infield grass for several minutes, Prado walked off as the trainer held his fingers. Eric Chavez took his place at third base. Prado was 1 for 3 and is hitting .143. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz