Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.01.2019 07:58
DUNEDIN, Florida – The Blue Jays fell to 4-4 in Grapefruit League play following a 6-4 loss to the Pirates on Wednesday afternoo Antworten

DUNEDIN, Florida – The Blue Jays fell to 4-4 in Grapefruit League play following a 6-4 loss to the Pirates on Wednesday afternoon. Antonio Donnarumma Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Here are some tidbits from camp: SANTOS DEALING WITH UNCERTAIN FUTURE Its an oft-repeated cliché but Sergio Santos really is approaching life one day at a time. Almost traded during the offseason - according to reports he was nearly moved twice - he continues to hear his name in the rumour mill. "Its just been different or kind of out of the norm," said Santos. "I try to keep as level-minded of an outlook as I can. I try not to look too far ahead or try to think about things that I cant control." Santos almost became a Texas Ranger in late November but a three-team deal fell through. He went so far as to travel to Arlington to undergo a physical and to meet with Rangers officials. Hes not hung up on it. "Luckily I had some time to kind of let that sink in and its gone and Im done thinking about it," said Santos. Santos missed almost four months of last season due to surgery to remove bone spurs from his pitching elbow. In 24 appearances from his August 1 return onward, Santos posted a 1.69 ERA and a miniscule 0.516 WHIP over 21 1/3 innings. He limited opposing batters to a .327 OPS. Put simply, he was dominant. In the final guaranteed year of his deal and with year over year club options through 2017 ($6 million in 2015, $8 million in 2016, $8.75 million in 2017), hes a prime candidate to be moved because the bullpen is considered a position of strength and others, like Steve Delabar, have years of club control remaining. "I think there are two sides that you can look at it, as other teams really want you or you can dwell on the fact that the team youre on is trying to trade you," said Santos. "At the end of the day Alex and everybody with the Blue Jays is trying to make the Blue Jays as good of a team as they can in 2014. "Whether Im in those plans or not, like I said thats not in my control. Would I like to be? Of course." JANSSEN PROGRESSING Closer Casey Janssen, dealing with stiffness in the back of his pitching shoulder, played catch on Monday and woke up feeling good on Tuesday. Hes hoping to throw a bullpen session soon, although there isnt a schedule yet. "Just with yesterday, see how it is today and then I think we can start preparing a plan but weve got to crawl before we can walk here," said Janssen. "Well get there. Im not worried about the bullpens and stuff like that. All I really care about is feeling healthy and if Im healthy it comes back quick." Janssen was limited in Grapefruit League play last season as he recovered from shoulder surgery. He pitched successfully through pain for much of the year, notching a career high 34 saves, a 2.56 ERA and a 0.987 WHIP. NAVARRO, IZTURIS CONCERNED FOR FAMILY BACK HOME Former Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez died last March 5. On the one-year anniversary of his passing and with political unrest on the rise in their homeland, Blue Jays Dioner Navarro and Maicer Izturis spend a lot of time worrying about family. "Its so frustrating," said Navarro. "Thank God theyre doing all good. Theyve been through so much and its just sad and frustrating at the same time. I know if we keep on praying and staying strong, eventually things have to change." Navarro grew up a block away from the presidential residence in Caracas, known as Casa Blanca (White House). His parents, Frank and Rosa, and his youngest brother Darrel still live in the home. With a family of his own and business interests in the Tampa area, Navarro hasnt returned to Venezuela since 2009. He flies his family to the United States as often as possible. Izturis hails from Barquisimeto, about a four-hour drive from the capital, Caracas. His wife and children are with him and his brother, former Blue Jay Cesar, is in Kissimmee attending the Astros camp, but the rest of his family remains in the midst of the protests, which have fanned out across Venezuela. Its a chore just to get groceries. "You can go but they drive very quick," said Izturis. "You go to the supermarket and try to find out what you need. You need to go quick, boom, boom, and thats no life, you know?" Both players believe political change is coming to Venezuela. Theyre hoping it comes at limited cost. "Its such a beautiful country," said Navarro. "Weve got so much to offer to not only ourselves but to the world. We keep on praying God is going to do something really good for us." CAMP CUTS The Blue Jays trimmed their major league roster by three, to 55, by reassigning catchers Derrick Chung and Jack Murphy and pitcher Luis Perez to minor league camp. Perez, who underwent Tommy John elbow surgery in August, 2012, suffered a setback in his recovery late last season and has experienced numbness in the pinky finger of his pitching hand this spring. Perez is out of options but is a certainty to begin the season on the disabled list. Hell continue his rehabilitation in minor league camp, which opened on Wednesday. Matteo Gabbia Jersey . -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops. Luca Antonelli Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.authenticshopacmilan.com/c-23-gianluigi-donnarumma-ac-milan-fc-jersey.aspx . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium.SOCHI, Russia – Leo Komarovs KHL club had one flight this season of the marathon variety, precisely the kind of tiresome experience that has the former Leaf winger reconsidering his career status. “It took us 12 hours or something,” he said of the near 10,000 kilometre flight from Moscow to Vladivostok, quick to mention the one stop required to refuel along the way. It may not be in Toronto, but Komarov seems to have his sights set on a return to the NHL next season. The 27-year-old had his first (and long-desired) taste of the league in 2013 – calling it “probably the best time of my life” – before returning to Dynamo of the KHL last summer for reasons both financial and otherwise. “I want to get back,” Komarov said of the NHL. “Its a big goal for me for next season. [But] Im going to see how its going to work out. Dynamo is playing pretty good right now so its like everything is good there too, but I really enjoyed it in Toronto. It was really good.” Komarov played in 42 games with the Leafs and was the pesky, agitating force the organization hoped hed become when they drafted him in the sixth round of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. But with the lure of a hefty one-year contract in Moscow and more opportunity ahead of the Olympics this winter, Komarov chose to leave Toronto after just one season. “No hard feelings against Toronto,” he said. “I really enjoyed it. Everything was good, but Dynamo gave me a really good offer.” More money than a cap-strapped Leafs brass was prepared or even able to pay this past summer. But just as important as the dollars gained by returning to Russia was the chance to play big minutes with a powerhouse squad in Dynamo. And with keen hopes of representing Finland for the first time on the Olympic stage here in Sochi, Komarov wanted to ensure his best was on display as often as possible. “I need to play a lot to make this team for Olympics and I knew Im going to get a lot of ice-time in Dynamo,” said Komarov followwing practice with a trimmed down Finnish Olympic squad, NHL players yet to arrive on this day. Franck Kessie Jersey. . “You go in the NHL and play on the fourth line – five, six minutes – its hard. I wanted to make 100 per cent sure that Im going to make the team. “Maybe the contract situation was a little bit [a reason] too. It was a hard decision, like I want to play in NHL, but what happened happened.” Though he is quite at home in the KHL, where hes played for four seasons now, Komarov certainly enjoyed the upgrade in lifestyle associated with the NHL. From the lavish hotels to comfortable charter planes to do-it-all training staffs to visits in New York, Montreal and Boston, the NHL just has more to offer than the league in Russia, up-and-coming as it is. “Its like the best thing that can happen to a hockey player to be there,” said Komarov of playing in the NHL, remaining in touch with current Leafs Phil Kessel, Frazer McLaren, Tyler Bozak and Nikolai Kulemin. “Its so nice.” Toronto was also a more desirable resting place for his Finnish girlfriend. Unlike Komarov, who speaks four languages including Russian, Swedish and Finnish, his better half has nothing to fall back on as far as communication is concerned, this in a place where English is rarely spoken or understood. “She liked Toronto really much, did whatever she wanted by herself there, but in Moscow she always needs me around,” said Komarov, noting the challenge of simply traveling around the city without knowing the Russian language. An unrestricted free agent this summer, Komarov is open to returning to the Leafs and the city of Toronto, but he appears more focused on simply getting back into the NHL however possible. Yet to receive any offers he remains hopeful about his prospects with a fallback plan of good money and opportunity in the KHL. “Theyve got good money in KHL, but its not all about the money either,” he said. “NHL is the best league you can play in.” Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz