Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.01.2019 07:58
Rangers on Friday. H Antworten

CHICAGO -- Gordon Beckham was struggling and the Chicago White Sox are banged up. Nikola Vucevic Jersey . That didnt stop them from completing a sweep of the rival Chicago Cubs. Beckhams tiebreaking homer in the eighth inning helped the White Sox beat the rival Cubs 5-1 on Tuesday night. Beckham was 1 for 6 in the White Soxs 3-1, 12-inning win Monday over the Cubs, but he matched a career high with four hits Tuesday. The fourth one, on a 1-2 pitch with two outs from Neil Ramirez (0-1), gave Beckham his first homer of the season and the White Sox the lead, one they held to sweep the two-game series at Wrigley Field before the teams start a two-game set Wednesday across town at U.S. Cellular Field. Entering Tuesday, Beckham was 3 for his last 17 and hitting just .167 on the season. But he took extended batting practice earlier in the day, and that paid off later. "It was great. I mean great night, completely blessed to have it and definitely comes at a good time," Beckham said. "Good win." The sweep was made more impressive by what the White Sox have been battling. Their best pitcher, starting third baseman, centre fielder and right fielder are all injured, and Adam Dunn was a late scratch and replaced in the lineup by Moises Sierra. Sierra had four hits, and the White Sox had their third straight win. "Theyre scrapping and finding a way to do it. Especially with all the injuries of guys going down you just kind of have to find your way sometimes and scratch and claw and take what you can get," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Theyve been doing that, which is good." Theyve also been pitching well against the Cubs, who lost their third straight. Zach Putnam (1-0) had an 18.90 ERA in five games for the Cubs last season but threw two scoreless innings for the White Sox, who have won consecutive games against the North Siders for the first time since taking three in a row in 2012. The White Soxs starter had another good night but wasnt the beneficiary of Beckhams home run and the three ninth-inning insurance runs -- capped by pinch-hitter Jordan Danks two-run double off Pedro Strop -- that also gave the White Sox their third straight win after a four-game skid. Hector Noesi gave the White Sox their second straight strong start against their crosstown rivals. One day after Jose Quintana took a no-hitter into the sixth, Noesi went five innings and allowed one run while striking out six. "Not very good (the past two nights)," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. It was also a departure from Noesis first start of the season, when he lasted just 3 2-3 innings and allowed four runs in an April 30 loss to Detroit. "I really would like to be a starter," Noesi said. "I feel comfortable." Like Noesi, Cubs starter Edwin Jackson saw one of his better outings end up in a no-decision. Jackson entered with a 5.24 ERA but went seven innings and gave up one run while striking out a season-high nine, following up Jeff Samardzijas nine-inning, one-run outing Monday. "That game yesterday ... Samardzija threw a hell of a game," Jackson said. "I cant lie and say that didnt give me some extra motivation today to come out and follow up that performance with a strong outing." The White Sox did, too, and finished a two-game sweep of the Cubs. "Its good. I mean we need to keep, no matter who it is, keep grinding out and getting some wins. Last three games has been good," Beckham said. "Weve found a way to win in some tight games and obviously pulled a bit today but its good team-building stuff." NOTES: Cubs general manager Jed Hoyer said there have been no trade talks yet. "Teams have to have a sense that they cant fill a hole internally," he said. "People dont usually come to that conclusion in May." ... White Sox manager Robin Ventura said LHP Chris Sale (left arm) was feeling "good" one day after a 40-pitch bullpen session and that hell have another session "in the near future." ... Cubs RHP Jose Veras, on the disabled list since April 26 with a strained left oblique, threw a scoreless inning Tuesday during a rehab stint for Double-A Tennessee. ... White Sox 3B Conor Gillaspie (left hand) is eligible to come off the DL Wednesday, and Ventura said "youre hoping that hes back pretty soon." ... The Cubs will play a day-night doubleheader at Cincinnati on July 8 to make up the game from April 28, which was postponed due to rain. Vince Carter Jersey . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/customized/ . The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies.CHICAGO -- Cesar Ramos helped keep his teammates off the field on a cold night. Ramos and two relievers combined to five-hit the Chicago White Sox in a 4-0 win by the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday night. With a first-pitch temperature of 36 degrees, Ramos (1-1) pitched short, efficient innings. He gave up all five hits over five innings in his first scoreless start of the season. He started in place of Matt Moore, who had Tommy John surgery on Tuesday. Its cold. Its tough to get a grip on the ball," Ramos said. "But its just about getting in and out quick and getting my defence off the field as quick as possible, and the only way I can do that is throwing strikes and putting the ball in play." James Loney had three hits for the Rays, who snapped a three-game losing streak. Ryan Hanigan hit a two-run double to give the Rays a 2-0 lead in the second after Loney singled and Logan Forsythe walked. Loneys single extended the Rays lead to 3-0 in the third. Wil Myers scored after he doubled. White Sox starter John Danks (2-1) struggled with his command and a high pitch count. He allowed four runs and seven hits in 5 2-3 innings. He struck out four, walked four and threw a career-high 123 pitches. Danks said none of his pitches were working. "I had moments where I was able to throw only one of four over the plate but none nearly consistently enough," Danks said. "Its hard to pitch 2-0, 3-1 to these guys. Its something were definitely going to have to work on." The White Sox threatened in the fifth, loading the bases with a walk, a single and another walk. Jose Abreu grounded out against Ramos to end the inning. Abreu hit a walk-off grand slam in the White Soxs 9-6 victory over the Rays on Friday. "If he gets a hit, theyre right back in the game," Ramos said. "Thats their big guy. I made a pretty decent pitch and (Evan Longoria) made an amazing play, charging for the ball and hit Loney right in the chest." Danks exited in the sixth after allowing a two-out, RBI triple to Desmond Jennings that made it 4-0. Danks has walked 17 and struck out 18 in 31 innings this season. Ramos departed after he allowed a leadoff single in the sixth inniing in his sixth career start. Justin Jackson Jersey. He walked two but didnt record a strikeout. Ramos has started three games this season after making four relief appearances. He allowed one run in five innings against the New York Yankees in his previous start. Ramos threw just 65 pitches, but Rays manager Joe Maddon said he wanted to pull Ramos with Paul Konerko coming to the plate. "He kept the ball down," Maddon said. "He didnt make a lot of mistakes up in the strike zone. They put the ball in play. They didnt hit him hard." Brandon Gomes threw three shutout innings and Juan Carlos Oviedo pitched a scoreless ninth. Maddon was ejected in the bottom of the eighth for his first ejection of the season. Home plate umpire Tim Timmons ejected Maddon after he appeared to protest Timmons check swing call on leadoff batter Adam Eaton. Timmons called a ball after Eaton checked his swing on a 2-2 count. Eaton grounded out. The White Sox were shutout for just the second time this season. They were averaging 5.58 runs per game, second in the majors entering Saturday. NOTES: Before the game, the White Sox placed 3B Conor Gillaspie on the 15-day disabled list due to a left hand contusion, retroactive to Tuesday. Gillaspie is batting .302 with 12 RBIs in 16 games. He said he has been battling the injury for 2-3 weeks and hopes to swing a bat within 5-6 days. Marcus Semien started at third base. ... The White Sox added RHP Hector Noesi to the roster after they claimed him off waivers from the Texas Rangers on Friday. He was 0-1 with a 14.21 ERA in 6 1-3 innings with the Rangers and Seattle Mariners. He threw 1 1-3 scoreless innings Saturday. ... Rays RHP Grant Balfour stressed he was frustrated with himself and was not directing anger at Konerko when they exchanged words after Balfour walked Konerko in the ninth inning Friday. "It was competitive stuff coming out," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "I think Paul might have been watching the Blackhawks game." ... RHP Scott Carroll will make his major league debut for the White Sox on Sunday. He is 3-1 with a 1.57 ERA for Triple-A Charlotte. LHP David Price (3-1, 4.04) will start for the Rays. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz