Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 08:26
Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapjordanretro3.com/cheap-air-jordan-3-retro-all-pink/ ]Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retr Antworten

Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro All Pink .com) - The Minnesota Vikings waited 18 years and 453 games to post a blocked punt return touchdown. They had two of them Sunday. Adam Thielen and Everson Griffen scooped up blocked punts and returned them for scores as the Vikings defeated the Carolina Panthers 31-13 on Sunday afternoon. It was Minnesotas first blocked punt return touchdown since Issiac Holt recorded one against the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 12, 1986. Thielens 30-yard return in the first quarter was the longest blocked punt return touchdown in Vikings history, but that mark was short-lived. Griffens 43-yard return in the second established the new record. I thought our special teams played great today, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. We blocked two punts for touchdowns, fifth time in NFL history, first time in Vikings history. The last time an NFL team scored on two blocked punts in a game was on Sept. 30, 1990, when the Kansas City Chiefs did it against the Cleveland Browns. Both of them were individual breakdowns, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said of the blocked punts. Teddy Bridgewater was 15-of-21 for 138 yards with two touchdowns, while Greg Jennings caught five passes for 45 yards and a score for the Vikings (5-7), who have won three of their last five games. Minnesota won despite totaling just 210 yards of offense. The Panthers were a 1-3 team last season when they came to Minnesota. They beat the Vikings to begin an eight-game winning streak and went on to win the NFC South and claim the No. 2 seed in the NFC. The script didnt produce the same result, however, as Carolina trailed 14-0 early and never really got back in it. Cam Newton completed 18-of-35 passes for 194 yards with a touchdown and an interception for Carolina, which is 1-8-1 since beginning the season 2-0. The Panthers, though, are still just 1 1/2 games behind New Orleans in the up- for-grabs NFC South. Bridgewater found Kyle Rudolph in the right flat to cap Minnesotas opening six-play, 45-yard drive, and Thielens score came after Carolinas ensuing possession. Thielen burst through the line and blocked Brad Nortmans kick before scampering in for his touchdown to make it 14-0. The Panthers next 14-play sequence, which took 6:23 off the clock, stalled in the red zone and Graham Gano booted a 30-yard field goal late in the first to get them on the board. Jasper Brinkley blocked Nortman after Carolinas next march, and Griffen scooped it up and raced into the end zone to increase the Minnesota margin to 21-3. Gano answered the score with a 35-yard field goal, but Bridgewater flipped a 17-yard TD pass to Jennings in the waning seconds of the first half to give the Vikings a 28-6 cushion heading into the locker room. Newton hit Philly Brown deep over the middle for a 32-yard touchdown on Carolinas first touch of the second half, but the Panthers never cut into the deficit further. Blair Walshs 39-yard field goal early in the fourth capped the scoring. Game Notes Carolina tallied 348 yards, outgaining Minnesota by 138 ... The Panthers were 7-of-16 on third down, while the Vikings finished 4-of-11 ... Carolina picked up 23 first downs, while Minnesota moved the chains 12 times. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro White . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro Red . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No. http://www.cheapjordanretro3.com/cheap-air-jordan-3-retro-grey/ .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings.JENNINGS, Mo. - The St. Louis Rams players who did the Hands Up, Dont Shoot gesture treated residents of nearby Ferguson to some holiday cheer on Friday.Tight end Jared Cook and wide receivers Tavon Austin, Kenny Britt, Stedman Bailey and Chris Givens donated $10,000 and participated in the inaugural holiday event co-sponsored by the St. Louis Urban League.The players scoured racks of coats for kids, searching for the right sizes, and posed for photos and signed hundreds of autographs.We just want to give back to the community, Britt said. Hopefully, this is not just a one-year deal. Hopefully, we keep it going.Players helped purchase toys, coats, gloves, hats, non-perishable food and necessities such as shampoo and detergent. The kids and adults filed through the Urban League office in Jennings, Missouri, which is adjacent to Ferguson.Its what its all about, Bailey said. A happy holiday season.Cook was reluctant to accept any credit.The things you do for people dont need to be noticed all the time, Cook said. This is from the heart.The players couldnt recall ever getting this chance as kids when their parents were struggling to make ends meet. They knew what it would have meant.It would have definitely lit up my eyes and changed my day, changed my Christmas, Britt said. My father is a big football fan and thats all hes watching when he comes home from work, and to meet a football player, it would have been so amazing.Givens remembered when he was a boy in Mississippi, he met Mark McGwire. The slugger told his mothher to never let me stop playing baseball. Air Jordan 3 Retro Cement 2018. Seeing the smiles on their faces, it takes you back, Givens said. Its humbling.With a half-hour remaining in the 1 1-2-hour event, about a hundred residents were still lined up outside in temperatures in the high 30s.Its a long, long line, Cook said. Too long.Carey Phillips of Jennings wore a pink Hands Up shirt while keeping track of her five children.Its very tough, very hard, Phillips said. Its great that the Rams are doing this so I can pay my bills and get some fun stuff, too.The area has been hit hard by protests, looting and unrest in the months since the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown, who is black, by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, who is white.I got to take a picture with Tavon Austin, said Markisa Dixon of nearby Dellwood. I dont have a favourite player, but I love the way he runs. This is a true blessing.The Rams wrap up their home schedule Sunday against the New York Giants. On Saturday, Cook will be an honorary chair for a holiday party at the Edward Jones Dome for more than 3,000 children.Running back Benny Cunningham, quarterback Austin Davis, safety T.J. McDonald and team mascot Rampage will make an appearance at the Motion for Kids event, a partnership with the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.The event began in 1992 to benefit area children with a parent in the state legal system, and the Rams have been involved since 2001.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz