Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 08:26
The Denver Broncos rose to the challenge in their showdown with the previously-unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs and retain their top Antworten

The Denver Broncos rose to the challenge in their showdown with the previously-unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs and retain their top spot in the TSN. Cheap Jordan 3 Black Cement .ca NFL Power Rankings, a spot they have held for every week since Week One. Holding in second and third spot, respectively, are the Seattle Seahawks and New Orleans Saints. Among the teams moving up this week, the Philadelphia Eagles climb from 11 to eight, riding the strong play of quarterback Nick Foles, while the Chicago Bears are up from 17 to 14, even with backup Josh McCown running the offence. Also, the Buffalo Bills moved from 29 to 26, after a blowout win over the Jets, even though the Bills were missing both starting wide receivers. Heading in the other direction, the Jets, naturally, fell from 12 to 15, after getting stomped in Buffalo and Washingtons continued struggles landed them in 28th, their lowest ranking of the season. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro All Black . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Retro All Pink . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.cheapjordanretro3.com/cheap-air-jordan-3-retro-all-red/ . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth.WASHINGTON - Alex Ovechkin has made a career out of scoring crucial goals for the Washington Capitals, and he did once more Monday night.Ovechkin scored a tiebreaking power-play goal late in the second period to help the Washington Capitals beat the Colorado Avalanche 2-1.I was just saying I didnt think (Alex) was particularly good for (his) standards today.missing the net a little bit, fumbling pucks, Washington coach Barry Trotz said. But who scores the winning goal? Alex Ovechkin.Jay Beagle also scored and Braden Holtby stopped 31 shots to earn his 21st victory for the Capitals, who improved to 13-1-4 in the last 18 games. Theyve also won six straight at home, their longest home win streak in two seasons.Holtby, who made his 19th straight start and has appeared in 25 consecutive games, had 18 saves in the third period to preserve the win.Alex Tanguay scored for the Avalanche, and Semyon Varlamov finished with 36 saves. Colorado snapped a three-game winning streak.Ovechkin snapped a shot past Varlamov from left circle after passes from Troy Brouwer and Nicklas Backstrom with 2:14 left in the second period. It was Ovechkins 74th game-winning goal, moving him past Peter Bondra for first place in franchise history. Ovechkin also now has scored a goal in six of his last seven games.When we play our game, we play the system. ... its very hard to play against (us), Ovechkin said. When we play the system, play smart (defence), were going to get our chances.Washington was on the power play due to a roughing call on Varlamov.The Capitals came up with many scoring chances but had problems beating formmer teammate Varlamov. Air Jordan 3 Retro Black Cement. He made 19 saves in the second period alone.I still have lots of memories, Varlamov said. (Washington) was my first team, and they gave me a chance to play in the NHL, so its really fun to play here.The Capitals got another strong effort from Holtby, especially during the third period when Colorado kept the pressure on and outshot Washington 18-6.They have a ton of speed, a ton of skill, Holtby said. I thought we gave up a few shots, but I dont think we panicked in that situation, and that was the difference.Beagle gave the Capitals the early lead when scored on a backhand shot 7:34 into the first period. Washingtons win improved their mark to 22-1-3 when scoring first.Colorado tied it on Tanguays power-play goal with 9:02 left in the second period. Washington held a 20-7 edge in shots in that period before the Avalanche made its big push in the third.Obviously, we were not happy about the second, Colorado coach Patrick Roy said. But the third period, I thought we bounced (back). We had a solid third, and we unfortunately had some bounces that didnt go our way.NOTES: The Capitals recalled G Justin Peters from Hershey of the AHL and re-assigned goalie Pheonix Copley there on Monday. Peters hasnt played since Nov. 29, and he played twice with the Bears this weekend. ... D Nate Schmidt also went to Hershey during the weekend for playing time, but he suffered a scapular fracture (shoulder blade) which could sideline him for six to eight weeks. ... Varlamov was named the NHLs second star of the week Monday. He was 3-0-0 with one shutout last week. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz