Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 08:27
MONTREAL -- Somewhere among all the cheering, there were probably a few sighs of relief. [url=http://www.bengalsgear.com/authent Antworten

MONTREAL -- Somewhere among all the cheering, there were probably a few sighs of relief. Billy Price Jersey . Montreal Canadiens fans spilled out of the Bell Centre downtown Tuesday evening in high -- yet cautious -- spirits after the Habs downed the New York Rangers in an action-packed 7-4 win. The victory staves off elimination one more time for the Canadiens, who head to New York for Game 6 of the NHL Eastern Conference final on Thursday. The Rangers lead the best-of-seven series 3-2 but Habs fans werent dwelling on that Wednesday night. "Go Habs, Go," chanted an exuberant Fil Mardakis as she headed to a nearby subway station with a friend. "All the way." She raised her eyebrows beneath her cowboy hat -- which had a Canadiens logo on the front -- when asked what she thought were the sweetest moments of the contest. "Oh my God, certainly not the penalties we got, but the final three goals were awesome." Her friend Niki Pollis was hard-pressed to contain her joy at the win. "I was so happy that they won," she gushed. "I cant believe it. It was awesome, we played awesome." And she tipped her own hat to goalie Dustin Tokarski who has had to pinch hit since Carey Price was sidelined with a knee injury. "Hes No. 1," Pollis said. "No. 1. Tell him. He saved us." Her view was shared by Stephane Rivest. He also pointed to right winger Rene Bourque, who scored three goals which prompted fans to send hats fluttering onto the ice to celebrate the achievement. "Mr. Bourque was great," Rivest said. "Mr. Tokarski was great as well for a kid coming in but who knows. Its a great series and well see who wins." Fans didnt linger too long outside the Bell Centre or on nearby Ste-Catherine Street to celebrate the win. Some groups hooted and chanted in small groups and in front of TV cameras outside the arena. A busker playing a clarinet version of the signature "Ole Ole Ole" song that has become a staple of games got cheers as throngs -- many in Habs jerseys or with their faces painted in the teams red, white and blue colours -- headed past to the subway. On Ste-Catherine Street, fans were mainly well-behaved amid the heavy presence of Montreal police, who seemed ready to do a little stickhandling of their own if crowds got too rowdy. Lines of helmeted police stood on street corners and across storefronts, watching as the upbeat mobs trundled past on the commercial artery which has been hit by post-game riots in past years. A quick glance on side streets also revealed busloads of additional officers ready to move in if needed. One fan who high-fived anyone who passed him as he walked down the street found himself waving into empty air as he came to the police line at one point. He stared surprised with his hand aloft in front of a baton-gripping female officer, who smiled politely and suggested her hands were otherwise occupied and unable to return the greeting. Other officers further down the street smiled and gave a quick palm slap when someone offered one. In the end, there would be no trouble. Some fans lined up outside a popular strip joint not far from the hockey temple while others simply looked for some food or headed home to bask in the win. "It was a great comeback because it was close until the final minute," said Serge Lapierre as he walked to a subway. "The Rangers have done a lot but I think were ready." Ready enough to win the Canadiens first Stanley Cup since 1993? "I always think so." Malik Jefferson Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage. Andrew Billings Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.bengalsgear.com/authentic-preston-brown-jersey.html . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell.Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Teddy Bridgewater had a touchdown pass and Blair Walsh kicked a pair of field goals as the Minnesota Vikings closed out the season with a 13-9 victory over the Chicago Bears. Bridgewater was 17-of-25 for 209 yards with an interception for the Vikings (7-9), who snapped a two-game losing streak. Matt Asiata carried the ball 19 times for 91 yards. Great team win and great to finish the season on a good note, said Bridgewater. Learned a lot this year and overcame a ton of adversity. Great men with great character. Jay Cutler, back under center after being benched for last weeks game, was 23-of-36 for 172 yards for the Bears (5-11), who dropped their final five games of the season to finish last in the NFC North. I thought every week guys came to work, said Cutler. We had good game plans and the effort was always there, week in and week out. After missing the playoffs for a seventh time in the past eight years, Chicago might be looking to clean house as head coach Marc Trestman and general manager Phil Emery are on the hot seat. I dont have to go into the reasons I expect to be back, said Trestman. I couldnt look at it any other way, or any other focus. My plan is to continue to finalize my notes now that the season is over so that if the opportunity rises I will be able to explain how we fix this thing. Minnesota scored on its first touch of the game, as a 13-play, 61-yard drive was finished off with a Walsh 37-yard field goal with 4:59 to play in the first quarter. Minnesota converted a pair of third downs on the drive. The Bears werent able to put points on the board until late in the first half, as Jay Feely kicked a 48-yard field goal with jusst 55 seconds showing on the clock. Preston Brown Bengals Jersey. . Alshon Jeffery caught a 19-yard pass on a 3rd-and-8 to keep the drive going. The Vikings started the second half with the ball, but Bridgewater was picked off by Kyle Fuller, leading to a 25-yard field goal from Feely less than two minutes in. Minnesota, though, came right back to take the lead, as Bridgewater went deep down the right side for Adam Thielen, who came down with the ball for a 44- yard score, the first of his career. A 44-yard field goal from Walsh with 11 1/2 minutes to play in the fourth made it a 13-6 game. Chicago got a big return from Marc Mariani on the ensuing kickoff, as he brought the ball 67 yards down to the Minnesota 35. However, the team moved just 18 yards and Feelys 35-yard field goal made it a four-point game with under nine minutes to play. Minnesota was able to eat over six minutes of the clock on its next touch and drove the ball down to the Chicago 3. Facing a 4th-and-1, though, Asiata was stuffed. Cutlers pass on fourth down was complete to Martellus Bennett, but he fell a yard short to turn the ball over on downs, and Bridgewater went into the victory formation. Game Notes Minnesota went 5-3 at home this season ... The Bears finished the season 3-5 on the road ... It was the first time Chicago finished last in the division since 2004 ... The Vikings missed the playoffs for a second straight season ... Matt Forte had 51 yards on 17 carries and eight catches for 23 yards for the Bears. He finished the season with 102 catches, the most ever in NFL history for a running back. Larry Centers held the previous record, with 101 catches for the Cardinals in 1995. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz