Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 08:27
On the latest edition of TSNFC we were joined by Carl Robinson on his one year anniversary as the clubs head coach to talk about Antworten

On the latest edition of TSNFC we were joined by Carl Robinson on his one year anniversary as the clubs head coach to talk about his first year in the job and give updates on some of the current questions surrounding his squad moving in to 2015. Cheap Air Jordan Basketball Shoes . Robinson covered a wide range of topics. Here are some of the highlights: On re-signing Mauro Rosales: It was a tricky deal. It was one that we wanted to try and make work for Mauro and for the club. He has enjoyed his time with us and had a big influence on the group. Mauro will be a player (not also a coaching role), it is a big responsibility being just a player but with the leadership that he brings he will naturally do his coaching anyway. Its an important day for us today because we have managed to re-sign a key part of our club moving forward. On his search for a Designated Player striker: There are still a number of candidates that are in that range. I have got one that I would like to bring in if I can - obviously it depends on a number of things so you have got to keep your options open. There are targets and they are in different categories as well, different ranges. We will try and get the best player available. Character references have been done with all of the targets and we are ready to go. On talks with Johnny Leveron: We spoke with his representative earlier today. We have just got to decide which way we are going to play that, but Im sure we will manage to tie something down with Johnny one way or the other. On not rushing new signings: I dont want rush and sign three or four players on the same day. I think it is important that we do our due diligence and we take our time. If we sign four players now and then suddenly at the start of January a player becomes available that I believe is better than Ive got I would be kicking myself. So we will make our decisions at the right time. On when a head coach will be hired for the Caps USL PRO team: Very soon. Hopefully in the next week or two. I think the search has been narrowed down to a few candidates who are getting told in the next few days. It has got to be the right fit for us. It is a massive step for the development within the club. It is an important part of development and it is important that we are competitive in that field. We are not there just to make up the numbers and we want to create the same environment in that team as we do in the first team. On his own future with the Whitecaps: All I can concentrate on is doing my job. If I do my job to the best of my ability and do things the way I think they should be done, then I cant see a reason why I cant be here for a number of years. The club has been great with me. It wasnt an easy situation the way I got the job and in my first year but they have been supportive of me and I hope I repaid their faith last year. If we continue moving in this direction Im sure everyone will be happy and we will spend a lot of time together. Cheap Air Jordan Authentic . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. Cheap Air Jordan China . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. http://www.airjordanscheaponline.us/ . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Matt Prater missed practice all week with the flu and the Denver Broncos kept him away from the rest of the team so he didnt get everyone else sick. "We sent him home," coach John Fox said after Saturdays practice in 54-degree weather and sunshine. "Hes going to be fine for the game. Hopefully hell feel much better tomorrow morning as we prepare to fly to New Jersey." Fox said he didnt think Prater would be infectious by Sundays flight. "Guys do get sick, just like any household in America," Fox said. "We feel confident hell be fine shortly." Prater, who was chosen for the Pro Bowl this season, missed all three of the teams practices this week as the Broncos prepare for the Super Bowl against Seattle on Feb. 2 at MefLife Stadium. PPrater was a big part of Denvers record-setting 606-point regular season, converting 25 of 26 field goals and all 75 PATs in the regular season. Cheap Air Jordan For Sale. In the playoffs, hes 5-for-5 on field goals and PATs. His only miss was a 52-yard field goal attempt at Kansas City on Dec. 1 that sailed wide left. Theres no way the long layoff will hurt him, holder Britton Colquitt said. "Hes the best there is and his first kick next week isnt going to look like he missed all of this week," Colquitt said. "Guys dont have to practice every day to do their thing. So, hes just going to get better. Im sure hell have an opportunity to make a difference in the game, too." Prater kicked an NFL record 64-yard field goal in icy weather in Denver on Dec. 8 against Tennessee. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz