Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.03.2019 07:49
PITTSBURGH -- When Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma shuffled the lines in search of a spark for his slumping offence, puttin Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- When Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma shuffled the lines in search of a spark for his slumping offence, putting Evgeni Malkin and rookie Brian Gibbons on the ice together wasnt what he had in mind. Adidas Yeezy 350 Cheap . Still, hell take it. Gibbons converted a slick backhand pass from Malkin for his first NHL goal at 3:56 of the third period, starting a late burst as the Penguins beat the weary Anaheim Ducks 3-1 on Monday night. Called up from the minors 12 hours before the opening faceoff, the 25-year-old Gibbons was thrown immediately onto Pittsburghs third line. He ended up on the ice with Malkin after the Penguins were caught in the middle of a shift change. While watching Malkin do a full lap through the Anaheim zone, Gibbons sprinted to the slot, took the pass and sent a shot over Viktor Fasths right shoulder to break a scoreless tie. "I was just trying to get to the net and bang home a rebound or something," Gibbons said. "Somehow it ended up right on my stick." Gibbons earned his first NHL assist 62 seconds later when Brandon Sutter deflected Olli Maattas shot from the point past Fasth. Anaheims Ryan Getzlaf quickly pulled the Ducks within one, but Sidney Crosbys 10th goal of the season capped a flurry in which the Penguins scored three times in just over four minutes. The outburst was a welcome development for a team that for all its considerable offensive talent has struggled to score recently. The Penguins came in riding a 1-4 slump, scoring just one goal in each of the four losses. "It was actaully a good game for us," Bylsma said. "We wanted to be in that tight game and stayed the course and came through with a couple of big goals." Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 26 shots for Pittsburgh as the Penguins leapfrogged Washington to move back into first in the Metropolitan Division. The teams will meet in the nations capital on Wednesday. Getzlafs fifth goal in four games provided all of the offence for the Pacific Divison-leading Ducks, who earned just one point during a four-game East Coast road trip. Fasth made 24 saves but struggled in the final 20 minutes. "Im not seeing any secondary scoring from anybody," Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau said. "When you dont have four lines contributing scoring its tough to win. I dont care how good the guys are, its tough to win." Anaheim totalled just six goals in four games during a swing through Florida, Tampa Bay, Carolina and Pittsburgh. "Weve been getting chances and stuff and weve been working hard, but like I said weve had sickness and injury throughout our team and we havent dealt with it well this trip," Getzlaf said. The Penguins have their own issues, particularly an offence that has looked spotty at best over the last three weeks. Bylsma decided to experiment. He moved Pascal Dupuis from the top line with Crosby to the second line with Malkin, replacing Dupuis with Beau Bennett. Jussi Jokinen, second on the team in goals, was bumped down to the third line to give Sutter a little help. The initial results were underwhelming. Then again, Anaheim had a little something to do with it. The Ducks, in the midst of their first rough patch following a brilliant start, dominated the first period. They clogged passing lanes, gave Pittsburghs talented forwards little room to freelance, and controlled play for long stretches. Pittsburgh didnt record a shot on Fasth until 2:02 left in the first period, when Bennett managed to redirect a pass from Crosby into Fasths chest. "Theyre a big team," Crosby said. "They got a long reach and they clog up the neutral zone pretty well." The arena roared in mock celebration, though for all of the Penguins offensive issues, the game remained scoreless thanks to Fleury. Starting for the 19th time in Pittsburghs 22 games, Fleury turned aside several early scoring chances, including a pair of opportunities by Getzlaf. The Penguins grew so frustrated at one point that Bylsma paired Malkin with Crosby and Chris Kunitz for a couple of shifts, looking to get something started It produced better flow but nothing that found its way by Fasth. Pittsburghs best chance came when Malkin skated behind the Anaheim net and deftly dropped the puck to a sprinting Kunitz, whose backhand shot banged off Fasth -- who wasnt looking because he thought Malkin still had the puck -- and then hit the crossbar before rolling out of danger. NOTES: Anaheim F Matt Beleskey returned to the lineup after missing 19 games with an upper body injury. ... The game was the 600th of Jokinens NHL career. ... The Ducks head home to face New Jersey on Wednesday. Anaheim is 8-0 at home. Authentic Yeezy 350 For Sale . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. Cheapest Yeezy Boost 350 . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. http://www.cheapyeezy350australia.com/ . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said.SARASOTA, Fla. - After his second knee operation in a less than year, Manny Machado thinks hell be ready to play when the Baltimore Orioles start spring training next month.The dynamic 22-year-old third baseman participated in batting practice and running drills Wednesday at the teams spring training headquarters during the final session of the Orioles three-day mini-camp.My goal was just to come out here and show them that Im ready to go, he said.Machado hit .283 with 14 homers, 51 doubles and 71 RBIs in his first full season in 2013, when he was picked for the AL All-Star team and earned a Gold Glove. He tore a left knee ligament that Sept. 23 when he stepped awkwardly on first base in a game at Tampa Bay and needed surgery.Machado returned May 1 and batted .278 with 12 home runs and 32 RBIs. He was suspended for five games after throwing his bat against Oakland on June 8 following consecutive high-and-tight pitches from Fernando Abad.Machados season ended Aug. 11 when he tore a ligament in his right knee while swinging during a plate appearance against the New York Yankees. He had surgery 16 days lateer. Cheap Authentic Yeezy 350. Right now, I feel like Im ready to go come spring training. Im ready to roll — finally have a spring training, Machado said. I havent had one in a while. Thats the first thing thats on my mind. Hopefully, Ill be ready if nothing comes up.Manager Buck Showalter asked Machado to drive over from his off-season home in Hialeah.Manny looked good today. Glad he came over, Showalter said. Didnt have to. Appreciated him making the trek.Machado married Yainee Alonso, the younger sister of San Diego first baseman Yonder Alonso, during the off-season, and took off a month.Machado said that when he came back, he felt awesome.I felt great. My body was feeling great, he said. I think thats why Im in this position now that I could do what Ive been doing, because I took that little time off and kind of let my body heal completely.NOTE: RHP Suk-min Yoon, who was signed last year to a $5.75 million, three-year contract, will not be invited to big league spring training, Showalter said. The South Korean was a highly coveted free agent a year ago, and spent 2014 pitching for Triple-A Norfolk. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz