Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.03.2019 07:59
PARIS - Canadian Milos Raonic had 19 aces Wednesday in a 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 (4) win over American Jack Sock in the second round of th Antworten

PARIS - Canadian Milos Raonic had 19 aces Wednesday in a 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 (4) win over American Jack Sock in the second round of the Paris Masters tennis tournament. Cheap Adidas Superstar Trainers Uk .The win by the seventh-seeded Raonic means the 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., keeps alive his hopes of qualifying for the ATP finals.This match was very important in the sense of just getting my teeth into this tournament, giving myself another chance, said Raonic. I know Im going to have to play better.Fortunately I felt like I was playing better and better at the end of the match especially.Raonic would be guaranteed a spot in the season-ending tournament by winning the Paris title, though other scenarios are also possible depending on how his rivals do this week. The Canadian served as an alternate at London a year ago but never took to the court.Raonic took the match into a deciding tiebreaker and served his way out of danger in the end.That thought (of going out of contention with a loss) didnt really cross my mind, said Raonic, whose season could have ended with a loss. But, that (qualifying for the finals) obviously is a factor. I felt like I did a good job in that tiebreak. I got ahead on one point and then just really took care of my service points.Raonic pounded down a service winner to yield two match points, converting on the first with a crisp cross-court volley winner.After beating Sock for the fifth time this season, Raonic credited his serve with seeing him through repeatedly over the American.My serve helps me out of a lot of tiebreaks against him, he said. I think hes playing much better now than he was at the start of the year.Raonic needed two hours to hold off Sock, who also dropped a 6-1, 6-4 mens doubles decision with Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil. They fell to Stan Wawrinka and Leander Paes, knocking them out of contention for a London berth in mens doubles.Roger Federer was made to fight all the way by local favourite Jeremy Chardy before reaching the third round, while Andy Murray moved one match away from qualifying for the ATP Finals.The 17-time Grand Slam champion completed a 7-6 (5), 6-7 (5), 6-4 victory at the Palais Omnisports to keep his challenge for the year-end No. 1 ranking well on track.Federer could have sealed the win earlier but Chardy, who beat him earlier this year on clay at the Rome Masters, saved two match points at 5-4 in the second set before forcing a decider with a stunning crosscourt forehand winner.The 33-year-old Federer arrived in Paris undefeated in his past 12 matches on the back of consecutive titles in Shanghai and Basel, trailing top-ranked Novak Djokovic by 490 points.With 2,500 points up for grabs between Paris and at the ATP Finals in London, Federer is looking to clinch the year-end top spot for a record-equaling sixth time. He will also have a chance to earn points with Switzerland in the Davis Cup final against France next month.Federers Davis Cup teammate Stan Wawrinka joined him in the third round after winning his first match in more than a month.The third-seeded Wawrinka ended a three-match losing streak with a 6-4, 7-6 (6) win over 37th-ranked Dominic Thiem — the youngest player in the top 50 — before Murray dispatched Frenchman Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-4.Following consecutive losses in Tokyo, Shanghai and Basel, Wawrinka put on an erratic display but prevailed on the important points.Im trying to find my confidence, the Australian Open champion said. I know things can change quickly. I can lose first round, and I can also go very far in a tournament.Wawrinka closed out the match on his second attempt after the 21-year-old Thiem failed to convert a set point at 6-5 in the tiebreaker.Murray converted all three break points and lost only four points on his first serve to claim a 19th win since losing in the U.S. Open quarterfinals. He will need to beat Grigor Dimitrov in the next round to qualify for the season finale.Four berths are left in the race to London, with six players, including Raonic and Dimitrov, still in contention to join Djokovic, Federer, Wawrinka and Marin Cilic from Nov. 9-16 at the O2 Arena.After missing last years tournament following surgery on his back, Murray is pushing hard to qualify for the indoor event for the seventh straight year. Over the past five weeks, the Scot has won three titles and climbed to fifth in the ATP Race.If I get in to London I deserve to be there, because its your results across the whole year, Murray said. My results in most of tournaments this year, most of the big tournaments, have been good enough to be in the top eight.Next up for Raonic is 11th-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut, who defeated former semifinalist Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-2.Although disappointed, Gasquet was relieved to be able to turn his attention to the Davis Cup final against the Swiss next month in Lille.I will now be 100 per cent focused on the Davis Cup, Gasquet said, and Im happy it will be played on clay.In mens doubles, seventh seeds Daniel Nestor of Toronto and new Indian partner Rohan Bopanna opened with a 6-4, 6-0 defeat of Spaniards Fernando Verdasco and David Marrero. They needed just 50 minutes to complete the victory to move into the quarter-finals.———With files from The Associated Press. Adidas Superstar Sale . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. Adidas Superstar Sale Uk . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. http://www.cheapsuperstaruk.com/ . "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year.There is one common thread amongst all MMA fights. If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. My experience says there is no feeling worse than being man handled by a professional MMA fighter. As a strength coach, I like to actively train with the fighters I work with. Well I used to. As long as I live, I will never forget the feeling of working out and wrestling for the first time with Lew Polley, Jesse Taylor, Thierry Sokoudjou, Dan Henderson, and Tarec Saffiedine. My first time working at Quest as a strength coach had me learning a lot about wrestling. I took part in an "easy session" and at the end of the15 minute warm-up, I got teamed up with Hendo. I was tired, he was just starting. At 20 minutes I had been tossed more than 20 times, and had tapped to his clinch. There was more. Next stop was Sokoudjou. At 21 minutes into practice, my "friend" tossed me about three feet with the fastest hip toss Id ever seen. I laid on the mat in a pool of sweat, needed a minute to love life again. While I took some deep breaths Sokoudjou skipped. We got a new partner ever five minutes. I was everyones "break". It went on like this for 39 more minutes, one beating to another. Single leg takedown drills, wrestling for top position. I never once threatened anyone for position. I did however, threaten to throw up on Jesse. I think back to that practice every time I train in the gym. I realize that no matter how physically fit I get, its a whole different world to be on a mat and working with pros. The sport of MMA is unbelievably physically demanding. To this day, four years later, I have not been able to mirror the intensity. There is one solid trick to try to get as close as possible. Disrupt your breathing. If you have never played sports with a mouth guard then you have missed out on something special. However, the athletes I work with in MMA are using a brand new guard by SISU and its a game changger. Discount Adidas Superstar. The athletes can actually breath, talk, and drink while its in. Putting in a mouth guard while you run is the most basic way to change your breathing, and raise the intensity. If you jump to YouTube, you can see some of my videos where I train with the "Training Mask". The goal is not to create high altitude training, the goal is to make it tough to get a full deep breath. That forces your intercostal muscles, and diaphragm to work harder. Its the same situation as having a 200 + lbs MMA superstar on your chest, or with their arms digging into your ribs. When that happens, you cant get a full breath. When you do your sprint training, try putting in a mouth guard or incorporating a training mask device. That was the focus for me this week. Tuesday and Thursday I did my cardio sessions with a SISU mouth guard, and they went like this. 10 minutes to warm up on the treadmill, adjust to the mouth guard. - 8 x 20 second on 10 second rest sprints on the treadmill. 10 on incline, and fast as safely possible- 8 x 30 second on 30 seconds of rest bike sprints- Then back to the treadmill- 4 x 30 second of back peddling 15 seconds of rest. Incline at 6 and as fast as safely possible- Then a 5 minutes jog without a mouth guard, and then 5 minutes to cool down Takes roughly 30 minutes to get it all done. It feels terrible while its going on, but the recover and energy burst from finishing will be a huge boost to your entire day. I said it before in this article, you cant boo any athlete until you try the basics of the training. Most pros can do this type of cardio with their eyes closed. They gas out because there is nothing that can prepare them for the entire event, and the intensity of being in a real life fight. Try this in your training, and get just a small taste of what its like to be as fit as a fighter. Add a mouth guard, or a training mask. Next week, Im breaking out the weight vest. Its time to get to the next level. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz