Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

31.05.2019 03:25
Welcome to the second round of our quest to anoint Antworten

Halos Heaven’s ultimate baseball movie.For this exercise Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey , I’ve set up a 16 film bracket. To determine the films and seeding, I’ve crowd sourced..." for California StrongWelcome to the second round of our quest to anoint Halos Heaven’s ultimate baseball movie.For this exercise, I’ve set up a 16 film bracket. To determine the films and seeding, I’ve crowd sourced rankings from Rotten Tomatoes, Ranker, and the ultimate authority on everything, Stirrups. Then I’ve added a dash of my own influence to include a couple of Angels-centric titles and make a bracket that makes sense.I’ve reseeded all round one winners to create match ups that pit similar films against each other.In the final match up of round two we pit two films known for laughs against each other: Bull Durham vs. Major League. Which film get the last laugh and which stops its run here? The first week is in the books. So, how did it go?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodArizona Diamondbacks April confidence pollNew,13commentsThe first week is in the books. So, how did it go? EDTShareTweetShareShareArizona Diamondbacks April confidence pollAllan Henry-USA TODAY SportsMarch resultsHope springs eternal when spring training begins. That’s one of the mantras of baseball, with every team having a 0-0 record. Did that apply for the Diamondbacks Ken Griffey Jersey , after a winter probably best described as “troubled”? Certainly, there was plenty of room for improvement in optimism, with confidence having been at a low for the calendar month in four consecutive polls. But there had been a small improvement from January to February: would that continue on into March? Here are the tallies from the poll at the beginning of the momth. 14% - 1 (not confident in the slightest)9% - 218% - 319% - 411% - 515% - 69% - 72% - 8 5% - 9 (very, very, VERY confident)That is indeed a little better than last month, in particular a further drop in those at the bottom of the list. Each of 1, 2, and 3 are all down in percentage terms from last month. In particular, 1’s have dropped by more than a third, going from 21.8% to 13.6%. At the other end, the percentage who voted 7 or better - an endangered species over the winter - reached 15.2% http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , the best figure since the beginning of September, and almost triple the 5.3% recorded in February’s poll. If you’re doing the math, you’ll have figured out that the middle remained kinda stable. Though I imagine it’s more like 3’s turning into 4’s, and 6’s to 7’s, rather than 1’s suddenly undergoing an epiphany and going to 9’s...Below, you can see the breakdown of voting for the past year. Time progresses from the top down, beginning with the April 2018 poll.The average improved by three-quarters of a point overall, and now sits at 4.20. That was the best figure since November - though it still extended the run of lowest figure for the month of March in the four years I’ve been running this. The previous low was 4.98 in March of 2017, and at this point last year, it was 6.81. Here’s the chart with all the poll averages, and you can see how 2019 has consistently been at an all-time low as far as confidence goes. April pollTechnically http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , this should have come out on Monday, being the first of April. It’s probably for the best in terms of confidence that I forgot, given that would have put it right after the worst four games ever to start a season, in terms of D-backs pitching. A little more perspective has likely been gained after a 3-4 road-trip which likely falls relatively close to what was expected. However, since we last asked you, the team lost Stephen Souza for the season, Socrates Brito is now a Padre Blue Jay [check back tomorrow for further updates!] and Jake Lamb’s status is uncertain. So, where do you stand now there are actual games in the books?Here’s the poll: as usual, explanations are welcome in the comments...

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz