Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

31.05.2019 04:54
Right-hander Jose Leclerc and the Texas Antworten

SURPRISE http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , Ariz. (AP) — Rangers have agreed to a $14.75 million, four-year contract, a deal that covers the seasons the closer would be eligible for salary arbitration.Leclerc gets a $2 million signing bonus and salaries of $1 million this year, $2.25 million in 2020, $4 million in 2021 and $4.75 million in 2022. The Rangers has a 2023 option for $6 million with a $750,000 buyout and a 2024 option at $6.25 million with a $500,000 buyout.Leclerc would be eligible for free agency after the 2023 season. The deal could be worth $26.25 million over six years.A 25-year-old right-hander, Leclerc became the Rangers’ closer last season and went 2-3 with a 1.56 ERA and 12 saves in 16 chances. He converted his final 12 chances and finished with a 21-inning scoreless streak. He led big league relievers with a .126 opponents’ batting average.Texas announced the deal Wednesday. Last year Paul Molitor Jersey , season-long MLB player props went under nearly 70% of the time.Injuries accounted for a large portion of these, but even if you exclude them unders still hit at nearly a 63% rate.If you’ve been following any of my player prop picks for the upcoming season, you may have noticed something … I’m quite fond of unders. Yes, my secret is out. You caught me red-handed. But why, pray tell?2019 MLB Player Prop Mega List, More Value PicksRead nowWell, as was the case with football, MLB season-long player props went under at a very high rate last year. And I’m not talking around 55%.I’m talking about a 311-141-5 record. And http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , if we count ERA overs as unders since they are the negative side in terms of player performance, we get 313-139-5 — a 69.2% rate. Furthermore, every single individual category had players underperforming.Let’s think about why, though.These props all essentially assume that a player stays healthy for the vast majority of the season. As you can see, I counted up the unders that hit thanks to injuries and there were quite a few.I counted them as injuries if a player played only a small portion of the season or missed a significant amount of time聽and appeared as though he would’ve gone over or came close to the over/under had he not been injured.If you take out props impacted by injuries, unders still went 236-141-5 (62.6%).I think that the books don’t account for the fact that baseball statistics are volatile. Either that聽or they know that bettors aren’t going to account for it. They may know that these type of props frequently go under, but they like it that way because they make a profit anyway.As is the case with all types of bets, I’d expect that these overs are more popular than the unders Justin Smoak Jersey , and perhaps by a substantial margin. Bettors like rooting for points, runs, home runs, etc. on a day-by-day basis so it would make sense that they’d like rooting for them throughout the course of the season.I have only this one-year sample size to go off of, but I’d be shocked if unders don’t hit more often than overs again this year. Maybe they don’t push for 70%, but with the help of injuries, they should still reach 55%.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz