Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

04.06.2019 04:41
Let’s give you an indication of how sloppy t Antworten

Basically http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , Spring Training in April. Except cold and rainy."his game was. Down 6-3 in the fifth, Eddie Rosario reached base with nobody out. Pitcher Martin Perez (why was he batting behind Rosario? We’ll get there) attempted to bunt Rosario over. He blew it, bunting straight to third baseman Maikel Franco. It should have been an easy double play, and Rosario was forced out, but then Error Happened and Perez ended up at second. He’d eventually score. So the bunt worked, sort of.As some of you were concerned, the “we can surprise ‘em all” Twins pitching from five previous games looked pretty hapless against a loaded Phillies lineup. Jake Odorizzi started the night going walk, double, throwing error advancing runner to third, strikeout (of Bryce Harper!), single, walk, lineout Ivan Nova Jersey , dubiously-called walk. Baldelli yanked him for old-ish rookie Ryne Harper, who promptly gave up a double to Mr. Franco.At this point my wife said “sorry to interrupt, I know it’s your first gamethread of the year, but I’m not sure how we’re going to pay the house insurance. We can talk about it tomorrow.” I told her “that’s fine, I’m really not dying to hear the rest of this one.” (We figured out a plan, BTW.)The good citizens of Philadelphia got to watch a game in low-40s, drizzly-to-pouring, gusty April-ness, with four errors and six Twins pitchers they’ve certainly never heard of. We got to catch up with old friend Pat Neshek, who is still good, and have Willians Astudillo stroke an almost-dong that would have been out if the weather hadn’t been so barfarific.Reminds me of a time I was at Target Field, it was miserable and drizzly, and when the game was called a hot dog vendor yelled “THANK ****ING C****T!” But you’re not gonna call an interleague game if you can help it.Twins pitchers combined for nine walks. My Oregon math tells me that’s a BB-to-inning ratio of More Than One. It’s not ideal. Harper ended up with the night’s best line. Trevor May threw a quick and effective eighth.On the offense front http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , you’ve already read myjah’s post about Jorge Polancoville hitting for the cycle. He’d add another later to go 5-5. Byron Buxton didn’t play, which is really all for the best. Max Kepler hit his first dinger of the season.My take? Hey, ugly outings happen, sooner or later. This probably screws up the Twins bullpen all weekend, but they have two off days next week, so it’s not like some kind of arm-melting stretch that can doom 20 straight games.Your Gladdenism of the game: “This Friday, at Target Field, come join the Twins for Game Of The Thrones Night.” It’s a famous TV series, like Doctor Preposition Who.Thanks to everyone who kept up the fun comments, with an extra helping of “glad you’re back” to veteran gamethreader Rahil! Robot Roll Call:#Commenter# Comments The organization is starting to build up some depth."Baseball Prospectus came out with their top 101 prospect list today. No surprise that Blue Jays uberprospect Vladimir Guerrero, Jr. topped the list, followed by Angels outfielder Jo Adell. The Royals fared well, putting three players on the list Brad Hand Jersey , the most prospects they have placed on Baseball Prospectus’ list since after the 2014 season (they placed Adalberto Mondesi, Miguel Almonte, Sean Manaea, Brandon Finnegan, and Hunter Dozier that year). This year it was outfielder Seuly Matias at #52, up from the #75 ranking he had last year. Matias clobbered 31 home runs in low-A Lexington last year as a 19-year old, hitting .231/.303/.550 with a 35% strikeout rate. Baseball Prospectus had tabbed Matias the best prospect in the organization last fall, writing he ”may not be an elite prospect yet, but it sounds likes an M-80 when he squares one up.” He has decent plate discipline, according to the scouting report, but does swing hard and misses a lot. Outfielder Khalil Lee moves up to #61, after breaking into the Top 101 mid-season last year. Lee struggled after his promotion to AA last season, but BP notes “there’s little question about his athleticism or ability to make adjustments.” The 20-year old hit .263/.382/.390 overall with one of the best walk rates in the organization. He struggled a bit in the Arizona Fall League http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , but had some flashes of brilliance.Breaking into the list for the first time was catcher M.J. Melendez at #67. The former second-round pick hit .251/.322/.492 with 19 home runs as a 19-year old in Lexington. The Baseball Prospectus staff admits a bias against prep catchers, but note that Melendez is an “above-average defender” with plus power, although there are questions about his hit tool overall. Royals’ first-round pick Brady Singer was in the “just missed” category, mostly because he has yet to make his pro debut.Singer did make the Top 100 prospect list for Baseball America, also released today. In fact, he was the only Royals prospect that did make the list. Baseball America writes that Singer was “a bit rusty during instructional league”, but had a fastball in the 91-94 mph range “with good movement down in the zone” and “really good feel for his sharp slider, which comes in around 83 mph.”The Royals have not placed any prospects on this list since after the 2015 season (when Mondesi and Kyle Zimmer made the list), becoming the second team ever to be shutout from the list in back-to-back off-seasons.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz