Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

04.06.2019 04:51
Jay Jaffe took a look at the Marwin Gonzalez Antworten

Also dongs."Fangraphs’ signing and how it is a very very Falvine era Twins move. Also Scott Boras apparently calls him “Swiss G” which really just makes me want one of those disgusting luke-warm gas station chicken and swiss sandwiches I used to live off of as a gross teenager.Charley Walters thinks that very signing signals that the Twins are serious about winning the AL central this year. I wouldn’t go that far Wilmer Difo Jersey , but thinking about it they have made a lot of low-key good signings. (Now just go get Dallas Keuchel, duh.)Max Kepler did this yesterday, reminding everyone he’s not just a pretty face. I sorta want to see him used as a Jacque Jones esque power lead off hitter.Speaking of Max: New Twins coach Tommy Watkins taught a 16 year old Kepler how to drive a car. I wonder if one of them will teach me.In old friend news. former twinkie ace Ervin Santana signed a minor league contract with the White Sox. I’ve always liked Ervin, hopefully he pitches well (but not against us.)Mike Trout has been as good as both Manny Machado and Bryce Harper put together. Literally. Every once in a while we need to be reminded of how ridiculous that guy is, lest we take him for granted. This is similar to how Willians Astudillo is about as rotund as Manny and Bryce put together.Today’s soundtrack is whatever I decide to put here later. It’s April, the team has won 10 straight and sits in first place, the new guys are doing their thing, and the old guys are doing their thing too. So far it’s almost a perfect opening three weeks...."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Houston Astros NewsGame ThreadsHouston Astros Minor LeaguesAstros Game DayPodcastsThe Looming Roster CrunchNew Brian Goodwin Jersey ,70commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareThe Looming Roster CrunchTroy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsIt’s April, the team has won 10 straight and sits in first place, the new guys are doing their thing, and the old guys are doing their thing too. So far it’s almost a perfect opening three weeks. But, queue Game of Thrones theme, there’s danger on the horizon.After tomorrow’s off day, the Astros will have had four off days before their 19th game. That’s a lot of off days. After Thursday, they play fourteen in a row. On account of the off days http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-adams-jersey , Hinch and Luhnow elected to go with a seven-man bullpen and a four person bench (Jake, Diaz, Kemp, Stasi), and White as half-time DH. It’s almost a certainty that the team will need an 8th BP arm, so what are the team’s options.Right about now it would be really convenient if somebody were injured (the most minor of injuries, of course). That’s just not the case. If nothing bad happens tonight, who will lose their spot on the 25-man? The most obvious choice is Tyler White Brandon Kintzler Jersey , who hasn’t looked good at all. But he and Kemp cannot be optioned. Jake can, but he’s playing unbelievably that that would go over like a rotten turd in the clubhouse. Diaz may have an option, but he’s the only backup who can play multiple IF positions. Kemp has no options. And one obviously needs a backup catcher.If White is removed, he could remain with the Astros provided he clears waivers. Given that he posted a .276/.354/.533 slash in 237 PAs last year, he’s not passing through waivers. And he’s not even that bad this year. In 35 PAs, he’s getting on base 37% of the time, so his total lack of power (.034 ISO) hasn’t zapped him of all offensive value. Still, he looks bad Tanner Roark Jersey , and Kemp looks good, with only 4 Ks in 30 PAs, and an unlucky BABIP of .200. I’d have to think that the Astros value Kemp over White. Will the Astros trade White? They may not want to, but they may be forced to.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz