Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.01.2019 09:08
TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the return of Paul Georges play, the defensive abilities of Chris Paul, the emergence Antworten

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the return of Paul Georges play, the defensive abilities of Chris Paul, the emergence of Mirza Teletovic, the struggles of Wesley Matthews and the successful formula of the Miami Heat. Nike Free Cheap Online . 1. Paul George (Pacers): Really looked like the All-Star hes been the past few years. Big time 39 point-12 rebound performance in Game #4 vs. the Wizards. Makes seven 3s and is clutch in so many instances for his team. Im not sure if the Pacers are truly back or if the Wizards dont know how to win as the stakes get higher but I will say that George looks back to normal and then some of late and thats a good sign for his club. 2. Chris Paul (Clippers): Yes, hes the best point guard in the game in my book and in spite of the fact that he gets 23 points and 10 assists in Game #4 vs. OKC, youve got to admire his grit and compete level taking on the defensive challenge of guarding Kevin Durant late. Hes an outstanding offensive player yet the thing that stands out to me is his ability to put the clamps on his opponent when need be, regardless of size. Tough competitor and special player. 3. Mirza Teletovic (Nets): Has made 10 3s in the past two games vs the Heat and has them shaking their heads on how to cover him. His stretch 4 game is quite a sight to behold when hes dropping long range shots. He opens the whole floor up for his teammates and has been a steady shooter (37 per cent) this season. Looks like hes gaining confidence with each passing game. What a steal for GM Billy King. A skilled and tough second unit guy that teams would love to have. 4. Wesley Matthews (Blazers): Normally close to 40 per cent 3-point shooter during the regular season. Rockets and Spurs have made it a point of making him work for every open look he can get on the perimeter while only shooting 31 per cent in the playoffs. His ability to open things up in the two-man game between LaMarcus Aldridge and Damian Lillard has been critical to their success. Spacing is such a huge component of getting the matchups you want to be effective. Hes a marked man and the Spurs are making sure he takes tough shots. 5. Miami Heat Formula: Theyve got the best player on the planet in LeBron James yet its what they put around him that counts. Of course, Dwyane Wade is a Hall of Famer and when hes healthy, hes still very good. The stretch ability of this team is remarkable. In the playoffs, theyre shooting 41 per cent from behind the arc. Thats really hard to do. Their spacing and ball movement is impeccable and when you have Ray Allen, Chris Bosh, Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, James Jones and Shane Battier camping out behind the line, you have to pick your poison; double LeBron and give up 3s or play him single coverage, defend the 3s and hope that LeBron doesnt destroy you. The system works and is well thought out. Fits their personnel to a T. Tough to stop. Nike Free Canada Online . -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks. Nike Free Canada Sale .Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. http://www.nikefreecanada.com/ . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived.VAL DISERE, France -- On a day dominated by veterans, 34-year-old Mario Matt won his 14th World Cup slalom race to equal his Austrian countryman Benjamin Raichs mark while 35-year-old Patrick Thaler of Italy got on the podium for first time in nearly five years. Matt, a two-time former slalom world champion, safely protected his first-run lead while other contenders struggled on the notoriously tough Stade Olympique de Bellevarde course. "The last two years I was a few times on the podium, but always had some small mistakes on the runs and didnt win," Matt said. "I dont have the feeling Im old. Sometimes I have the problems with the back but I already had this eight years ago, and when I dont have the problems I feel fine." He beat Swedens Mattias Hargin by 0.53 seconds and Thaler -- second after the first run -- by 0.78 for his 15th overall World Cup win, with the other coming in supercombined. "You have to push your limits in order to win but I was still surprised how fast I was in the first run," Matt said. "I think no one felt too comfortable, but at least in the second run the first part felt really good so I cant complain." Matt was second in the slalom at Levi, Finland, last month and his most recent previous win was at Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, in March 2011, while his first was nearly 14 years ago at Kitzbuehel, Austria. "We trained in great conditions this fall, so thats maybe why I am in good shape this early in the season," he said. It was another disappointing day for the United States when for the second straight day neither Ted Ligety, who finished the first run in 39th, nor Bode Miller, who went off course, qualified for the second run. They failed to finish the first run in Saturdays giant slalom. "It was tough conditions where it was very hard snow but very grippy," U.S. mens head coach Sasha Rearick said. "We have been trying on ice getting ready for Val dIsere, but we didnt make that transition very well today. So thats something were going to have to work on." They next head to Italy to prepare for Saturdays downhill at Val Gardena and Sundays giant slalom at Alta Badia. Cheap Nike Free Canada. "It makes for a kind of interesting week, because youve got glidy, glidy, glidy at Val Garcena and youve got to be on your A game, clean skiing, for Alta Badia," Rearick said. Austrian Marcel Hirscher also failed to qualify. He won Saturdays GS but struggled on the tricky top section and finished way down in 41st. Matt, the slalom world champion in 2001 and 07, is coming into form at just the right time for Februarys Winter Olympics in Sochi. "Its still far away," Matt said. Hargin secured his first podium since finishing third at Schladming, Austria, in January 2011. "Ive been fighting a lot and it meant a lot to get the podium today," the 28-year-old said. "Weve worked really hard and we have a new coach this season." Thalers only other podium -- also third in a slalom at Kitzbuehel, Austria -- was even longer ago, in January 2009. "I think Im the oldest guy ever on the podium in the slalom," he said. "I was a bit emotional." Frenchman Jean-Baptiste Grange finished fourth, 0.04 behind Thaler, and Swedens Markus Larsson was fifth in a far-from-usual top five. Hirscher was aiming for a second consecutive podium double after winning last years GS and finishing third in the slalom, but he made a huge error on the top section and finished 4 seconds slower than Matt after an early-morning first run under clear, blue skies but with temperatures bitingly cold. After failing to make a GS second run for the first time in nearly five years, Ligety was 3.59 slower than Matt. Miller almost fell on the treacherous top section, recovered, but then lost control. Frenchman Alexis Pinturault --fourth in GS -- went off course near the bottom, while Austrias Manfred Pranger also veered off. On a brighter note for the Americans, David Chodounsky finished seventh for a career best slalom performance. "Val dIsere is really tough, steep," the 29-year-old said. "I was really happy with my first run, didnt quite have the confidence to go at it, but it was solid." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz