Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.01.2019 09:08
Pablo Larrazabal will take a two-shot lead into the weekend of the Open de Espana as only two players reached the halfway stage Antworten

Pablo Larrazabal will take a two-shot lead into the weekend of the Open de Espana as only two players reached the halfway stage under par for the tournament. Nike Air Max Clearance Canada . Blustery conditions sent scores soaring on the second day at Valderrama, with Mike Lorenzo-Vera and Peter Hanson the only players able to break par for the round while Larrazabals level-par 71 was enough to earn the outright lead from Andrew Johnston on Friday. Leaderboard Open de Espana Overnight leader Alexander Levy is tied for third despite handing in a 76, while defending champion James Morrison and Spains Alejandro Canizares are also three off the pace after firing 75s. Larrazabal was putting together a sensational round after starting on the back nine, cruising to the turn in 33 with birdies at 11, 12 and 17 before he holed a 25-foot putt for another at the first to move to seven under. Pablo Larrazabal is two clear despite dropping four shots in two holes But the 32-year-old over-hit his approach to the second and could not get up and down, and he endured torment at the next when he took two attempts to extract his ball from a greenside bunker, and he compounded the error by three-putting from 20 feet to run up a triple-bogey six.Larrazabal, chasing his fifth European Tour title, did well to regain his composure as he parred his remaining six holes to set the early second-round target in the clubhouse, which was never seriously under threat during the afternoon. Larrazabal got to seven under for the tournament after his fourth birdie of the day at the first To shoot level in these conditions is a great feeling and to have a chance on the last to go into the red figures is something really special, Larrazabal told the European Tour afterwards. I said to my playing partners that I only missed one shot today really bad, and I made triple-bogey.I made so many great saves - like the 17th, the putt I made from the back of there was great. I didnt play my best golf, but on another golf course I would have gone six, seven under par because of the way I fought, so Im very pleased. The Spaniard took two to get out of a bunker at the third and then three putted If the wind blows like this, a level par or more total will win this. If I shoot level par over the weekend, I will be in the fight.Johnston, who opened with a flawless 67, started his second round with a birdie at the 10th before dropping his first shots of the tournament at 14 and 15, although an excellent putt at the second got him back to level for the day.But he also came to grief at the par-three third as he scrapped his way to a five, and another shot went at the next before he offset a birdie at the eighth with bogey at the ninth to return a 74. Defending champion James Morrison is just three off the pace Morrison, who came into the event after a six-week break, also began on the back nine and had a run of three bogeys in five holes from the 13th, but he got back on track with morale-boosting birdies at five and six.But the holder gave both shots back at the seventh and also bogeyed the eighth before telling Sky Sports: I think thats level par out there, isnt it? It was a hard round from the start. The wind was up and its a hard course in shorts and no wind, let alone with some breeze this morning and it was quite chilly too. Morrison insisted he enjoyed the tough conditions despite shooting a 75 I did not play great but at the same time I scrambled pretty well. You have got to put it into perspective. Ive shot four over par and and am still nearly in the top 10. Come the end of the day, I should be in a good position to go forward.I like these conditions in a very weird way. You know the scoring is not going to get away from you. If you play well, you can win and if you dont, you get punished. Thats the way it should be. Its a true test of golf and its great to play. Levy bogeyed four of the first five holes and leaked another shot at the eighth, but the Frenchman battled hard to halt the slide and played the last 11 holes in level par to remain in the share of third place.Two-time major champion Martin Kaymer was one under for the event until he dropped three shots in four holes from the 14th in his 75, while tournament host Sergio Garcia is just six behind Larrazabal after firing a creditable 71 despite a double-bogey at 16 and a dropped shot at the last.The halfway cut fell at a remarkable nine over par, with former Ryder Cup star Nicolas Colsaerts and 2013 BMW PGA champion Matteo Manassero among those to have the weekend off. Also See: Valderrama leaderboard First round highlights Players congratulate Willett Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Nike Air Max Sale Canada . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers. Wholesale Air Max Canada . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. http://www.wholesaleairmaxcanada.com/ . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell.ROME - Canadian Milos Raonic defeated Italys Simone Bolelli 6-3, 7-6 (5) in second-round play Tuesday at the Italian Open. Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. Also Tuesday, Novak Djokovic marked his return from a right wrist injury by beating Czech veteran Radek Stepanek 6-3, 7-5, while Italian hope Andreas Seppi complained about a decisive time violation in a loss to Tommy Haas. With both new coach Boris Becker and longtime adviser Marian Vajda on hand, Djokovic showed no signs of pain after withdrawing from last weeks Madrid Open. The second-ranked Serbs only trouble came as he attempted to close the match out, dropping his serve twice late in the second set before eventually finishing it off. "I expected to be a little bit rusty on the court, the conditions didnt help, but generally it was a good win," Djokovic said, alluding to the swirling wind inside the Foro Italico stadium. "Im happy with that and hope to elevate my performance in the next one." Djokovic, a two-time Rome champion, committed just nine unforced errors to Stepaneks 27. It was a sharp contrast from Djokovics last match, when he lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, when he had his wrist heavily strapped and was unable to serve or return at his usual level. Also advancing was Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, who routed Spanish qualifier Pere Riba 6-0, 6-3. In first-round action, the 15th-seeded Haas overcame Seppi 6-1, 4-6, 6-3. The 34th-ranked Seppi couldnt believe it when he received his second time violation while serving at 3-3, 30-40 in the third set, folllowing his first serve. Nike Air Max Outlet Canada. . The second violation results in a serve being taken away, which meant a double fault for Seppi and he then went on to lose the final three games. "Ive never received a time violation in my life," he said. "I was just waiting because the fans were making a bit of noise. ... Its scandalous. ... And the first one was for nothing, too. (Haas) hit a drop shot and I had to walk back to get the balls. It was really uncalled for." In first-round womens play, Italian wild-card entry Camila Giorgi upset ninth-seeded Dominika Cibulkova 6-4, 7-6 (2) in a match delayed briefly due to rain; 10th-seeded Sara Errani of Italy eliminated Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa 7-5, 6-3; and 13th-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro eased past Mona Barthel 6-2, 6-2. There was also an upset in the second round, as Petra Cetkovska of the Czech Republic rallied past seventh-seeded Angelique Kerber 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. The 22-year-old Giorgi, who reached the round of 16 at the U.S. Open last year as a qualifier, showed off her attacking game, stepping into the court to whip winners into the corners at every opportunity. Making her Rome main-draw debut, Giorgi had loud support on the picturesque Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. "The pressure is positive. Its great that the fans come to see you," Giorgi said. "Playing at home happens only once per year." This tournament is the last key clay-court warmup before the French Open, which starts in two weeks. Seven-time champion Rafael Nadal, Federer and womens title-holder Serena Williams open play Wednesday. ___ Follow Andrew Dampf at http://twitter.com/asdampf China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz