Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.01.2019 09:08
Following their end-of-season collapse, Dave Nonis told TSN Radio 1050 that hes looking to get the Leafs back to where they were Antworten

Following their end-of-season collapse, Dave Nonis told TSN Radio 1050 that hes looking to get the Leafs back to where they were two seasons ago when the team broke their seven-year playoff drought. Air Max 270 Cheap Online . The GM said the additions of Leo Komarov, Stephane Robidas and Roman Polak were made with the expectation that the veterans would set an on-ice example of the way the Leafs want their top players to compete. “Those players can generate a lot of emotion and they can bring players into the fight with them, and thats what we had two years ago and we need to get it back this year,” Nonis said. Despite the addition of two defencemen, Nonis said he wasnt overly concerned about his back-ends overall talent level, but felt like their fit as a group of six wasnt ideal. “We wanted to change the way we played the game. With Robidas and Roman, youre talking about guys who play very very hard and the compete-level of those guys is a big part of their game and we think itll rub off with the rest of our group.” Besides the players he did sign and acquire, Nonis also weighed in on the loss of centre Dave Bolland, and the Josh Gorges situation, in which the veteran blueliner accepted a deal to the Sabres after vetoing a trade that would have sent him to Toronto. “We did put a significant offer on the table for him,” Nonis said of the Bolland negotiations. “We felt it was reflective of his value to us, where he should be paid and there was another team that felt like he should be paid more.” On Gorges: “I may find that odd, but thats his choice and hes earned that right.” To round out his roster, Nonis mentioned he is still in the market for forward depth, pointing out the Leafs are looking to put an emphasis on increasing the reliance on their fourth line. “Your third and fourth lines have to contribute,” Nonis said, adding that he recognizes the leagues top teams use their fourth line for between eight and 12 minutes a game in order to lighten the load on top-end players and prevent them from wearing down. In addition to possible future free agent additions, Nonis speculated Josh Leivo, David Broll and possibly Sam Carrick could challenge for a roster spots up front next season, while on the back-end, Petter Granberg and Stuart Percy could work their way into the mix. Addressing the rumours surrounding back-up goaltender James Reimer, Nonis said he is fielding offers for the 26-year-old, but if a deal cant be reached expects him to be ready for the start of camp. “If theres a deal that makes sense for us to move James Reimer, and makes us better and gives us assets that are reflective of what he is, which is a goaltender who has been a no. 1, who could challenge for a no. 1 here, then youll look to do it,” Nonis said. “But its difficult finding quality goaltenders. We think he is one and I would expect if there isnt a deal that makes sense that he would come to camp in the best shape that he could possibly be in with the mindset to play in as many games as he can.” Nonis: Leafs looking to increase compete-level Air Max 270 Clearance . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Cheap Air Max 270 Ireland . - The fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to ask a judge to throw out allegations that she lied to a grand jury. http://www.cheapairmax270ireland.com/ . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.TORONTO -- Even after his team had walked off the court with a comfortable victory, Toronto Raptors head coach Dwane Casey made no apologies for his pre-game concerns his team would take this one for granted. "We dont have any right, yet, to overlook anyone," Casey said after the Raptors defeated the lowly Milwaukee Bucks 116-94 at Air Canada Centre on Monday night. "This is a tough league and were still building, were still getting there, so I cant allow our guys to have that in their thought process." Other than a brief stretch of the second quarter when Casey thought his team "got passive offensively and defensively" and let the Bucks cut the Toronto lead to single-digits, it was a convincing performance. Toronto, which took the lead for good on a pair of John Salmons free throws with 3:45 to go in the opening quarter, led by as many as 31 points in chalking up a third straight victory. With the win, the Raptors (19-17) are two games above .500 for the first time in four seasons. The last time was March 9, 2010 when Toronto was 32-30. The Raptors, who now have a 4 1/2 game lead over the Brooklyn Nets atop the NBAs Atlantic Division, featured a balanced attack with five players in double figures, led by Kyle Lowrys 23 points. It was the sixth straight loss for the Bucks (7-30), who are the NBAs worst team. Even though the Raptors have now won 10 of their last 11 games against teams with sub .500 records and play their next four against team who have lost more than theyve won this season, Lowry rejected suggestions Toronto might get complacent. "I dont think the schedule softens up," Lowry said. "Youre playing an NBA team every single night. "I dont care what theyre records saying, that team we played tonightt is a good team. Air Max 270 Sale Ireland. . Were self motivated and were not worrying about what other teams are doing, were worried about what were doing." Lowry, Torontos point guard, hit 6-of-8 shots from the field, including 4-of-5 three-point attempts, as the Raptors finished their homestand at 3-0 before 15,819 fans. "It was just another night at the office," for Lowry, said Casey, adding hes playing like an NBA all-star. In addition to Lowrys team-high performance, DeMar DeRozan had 19 points, seven assists and seven rebounds while Jonas Valanciunas added 17 points and 10 rebounds. Ersan Ilyasova had a game-high 29 points for the Bucks, who sit last in the Central Division. Toronto led by 14 after one quarter, eight at the half and 15 points after three quarters. About the only thing that didnt go well for the home side was a trip to the foul line for Jermain Defoe, introduced earlier in the day as a new member of Toronto FC. Sitting alongside American international Michael Bradley, who was also unveiled earlier Monday and given a large ovation while sitting courtside, the Englishman missed all three shots from the charity stripe during a break in second-half action. The Raptors visit the Celtics in Boston on Wednesday night before returning to the Air Canada Centre to host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday night and the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday afternoon. DeRozan said theres no concern the Raptors will look past any of their opponents. "It doesnt matter who we play, its an NBA team," DeRozan said. "Besides us, theres 29 other teams in this league and we prepare for each one of them the same. We dont want to look back at the end of the season and say we left this game or that game on the floor." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz