Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

12.07.2019 09:05
tickets available for $38 Antworten

A pair of two-homer performances. A bases-loaded triple http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/cody-barton-jersey-authentic , followed by another triple. So many unusual things went into Chicago’s biggest comeback of the season that even the White Sox had trouble keeping track.

No matter. They’ll take it.

Daniel Palka and Avisail Garcia each homered twice, and Yoan Moncada tripled with the bases loaded in the 12th inning as the White Sox pulled off their biggest comeback and beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-8 on Tuesday night.

”Well, a lot going on today,” manager Rick Renteria said.

It was a night of non-stop offense, right from the outset.

Trailing 7-2 after five innings, the White Sox pulled even in the ninth on Garcia’s solo homer off Raisel Iglesias, then pulled it out with the help of a couple of Reds errors.

”That last inning was tough,” said Reds second baseman Scooter Gennett, whose error opened the way.

The White Sox loaded the bases with a walk and two errors. Moncada’s opposite-field triple off Jackson Stephens (2-1) broke the tie, and Yolmer Sanchez followed with another triple.

Hector Santiago (3-3) fanned six in two innings as the White Sox extended their domination in the interleague series. They’re 17-5 all-time against the Reds, including 11-3 in Cincinnati.

”Surreal,” said Chicago starter Lucas Giolito Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , who gave up three homers but wound up on the winning side. ”From my perspective, I didn’t get the job done. It’s an awesome feeling that these guys play hard behind you.”

Jim Riggleman was ejected by plate umpire Eric Cooper during Chicago’s winning rally, his first ejection as the Reds’ interim manager. They had words as Riggleman was signaling from the dugout for an intentional walk.

”Then he made some comment that I didn’t like,” Riggleman said. ”That’s kind of how the whole game went.”

The Reds got the better of a free-swinging game early on, surging ahead 4-0 before Giolito could record an out. Jose Peraza opened with a triple, Gennett hit his 14th homer , Joey Votto walked, and Eugenio Suarez followed with his 17th homer . Suarez performed a salsa dance with Votto after he crossed the plate.

Adam Duvall added a three-run shot into the upper deck in left field in the fifth inning off Giolito for a 7-2 lead, the second time in his career that the right-hander has allowed three homers in a game.

Anthony DeSclafani also gave up a career-high three homers – two by Palka and one by Garcia, who went 3 for 6 and extended his hitting streak to a career-high 13 games.

INTERLEAGUE

The White Sox are 4-10 in interleague play this season. The Reds are 7-2. The loss snapped their streak of six straight wins against the AL.

LONG TIME COMING

The last time the White Sox and Reds played an extra-inning game was Game 6 of the ”Black Sox” World Series in 1919. Chicago won that game 5-4 in 10 innings at Crosley Field.

HOMECOMING

Giolito started the Futures Game as part of the All-Star festivities at Great American Ball Park in 2015 and pitched two scoreless innings .

SLOPPY, SLOPPY

The Reds committed a season-high four errors – two by Suarez at third, one by Peraza at shortstop and one by Gennett at second base.

ROBBED … SORT OF

Sanchez’s triple in the 12th came on a weird play. Right fielder Brandon Dixon stretched above the wall and grabbed the fly ball – robbing Sanchez of a homer – but the glove flipped off his hand as he hit the wall and the ball deflected back onto the field.

TRAINER’S ROOM

White Sox: Jose Abreu was out of the lineup a day after he fouled a pitch off his left ankle. X-rays were negative. Abreu pinch hit in the 11th inning and grounded out.

Reds: Homer Bailey threw 103 pitches in 6 2/3 innings of a rehab appearance for Triple-A Louisville on Tuesday night http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/phil-haynes-jersey-authentic , giving up one run and seven hits while fanning eight. Bailey has been sidelined since June 2 by a sore right knee.

UP NEXT

White Sox: Dylan Covey (3-3) is 0-1 with a 12.71 ERA in his last three starts, walking 12 in 11 1/3 innings and giving up 16 runs.

Reds: Sal Romano (4-8) went 1-2 with a 3.90 ERA in five June starts. He’s been limited to five innings in four of his last six starts.

Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan felt the organization ”lacked football IQ” in previous years.

So Khan hired two-time Super Bowl-winning coach Tom Coughlin to handle all football-related decisions.

With Coughlin calling the shots, the Jaguars (10-6) made the postseason for the first time since 2007 and will host a playoff game for the first time since January 2000.

”It’s a structure that’s been unsuccessful in the past, but for me, what I felt we lacked was football IQ,” Khan said Thursday, three days before Jacksonville hosts Buffalo (9-7) in an AFC wild-card game. ”And you can’t just say, `Let me go to craigslist or Backpage.com and get some football IQ.’ You want somebody who really it’s not just a job, it’s a passion, emotion and a drive. Nobody really personifies that better than Tom Coughlin.”

Khan wasn’t sure how the front-office dynamic would work with Coughlin and new coach Doug Marrone joining carry-over general manager Dave Caldwell.

Coughlin and Marrone changed the culture almost overnight and improved the roster by signing the best free-agent class in franchise history.

”The norm is these things don’t work,” Khan said. ”The short answer is: How do you get people together who are going to pull toward one goal, which is winning Ugo Amadi Jersey , and not be focused on, `Hey, is this right? Who gets the credit? Who gets the blame?’ This was the one time for us to really get that right.”

The Jaguars appear headed in the right direction, with a young and talented roster that appears built to be competitive for several years.

”I think it turned out better than probably, certainly, I thought it would,” Khan said. ”And really the credit is to (Coughlin). I can tell you he never asked for the 53-man roster. It was my idea, `Tom, that means nothing changed. It’s maybe not good for Dave’s ego, but there has to be somebody in charge, and it needs to be you.'”

The biggest question entering the season was about quarterback Blake Bortles.

Jacksonville picked up the fifth-year option in his rookie deal, a decision that seemingly will keep Bortles under contract another year. He’s due to make $19 million in 2018.

The Jags made the move in May http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/sione-takitaki-jersey , after passing on available quarterbacks in free agency and in the draft.

”Maybe we’re not the biggest idiot on the football block,” Khan said. ”When his option was picked up, it was like, `What are these guys smoking?’ You’ve got to stay the course, but yet you have to have the agility and the flexibility. You have to have both.

”The other thing with Blake is he’s really a nice guy. … He’s from the area, he’s a nice guy, he’s talented, he’s stayed healthy. He’s not a China doll. We are invested. We want him to be successful.”

Bortles completed 60 percent of his passes this season for 3,687 yards, with 21 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. His passer rating was up and his turnovers were down, and he did it without star receiver Allen Robinson. Bortles also had a running game that stalled late in the season and two rookie receivers playing in place of Robinson and Allen Hurns.

He said he managed to avoid thinking about the future by focusing on football.

”My goal is to play football in Jacksonville for as long as they let me, and in order to do that Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , we have to win football games,” Bortles said this week.

The biggest one in a decade comes Sunday at EverBank Field.

The Jaguars sold every ticket available with ease and even got permission from the NFL to remove tarps covering four sections in the upper deck to satisfy part of the demand.

”If one thing we have proven, it’s fans matter,” Khan said. ”They matter for us. We want them in the seats. … We want them showing up. We need the energy. If the Seattle and Houston games are example, it should be a notch up and it would be certainly (be) an incredible experience.”

Khan also said the Buffalo-Jacksonville game is the most expensive wild-card ticket on the secondary market. He said he saw Tennessee-Kansas City tickets available for $38, about $150 less than those for sale to see the Bills and Jaguars do something they haven’t done since 1999.

Buffalo in the playoffs for the first time since then and Jacksonville is hosting a playoff game for the first time since that same season.

”Could you imagine the hottest ticket in football is right here, selling for five, six times face value?” Khan said. ”Could you believe that happening in freaking Jacksonville?”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz