Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

13.07.2019 08:21
The draft will be here in fewer than 30 days, an Antworten

As the days get nicer Trae Waynes Jersey , it seems to get more difficult to let go of the weekends"Merry Monday, everyone!Hey, the off-season is slowly running its course. d not long after that will be training camp, and then, before we know it, the 2019 season will be upon us. Right now, I’m just enjoying the above-freezing temperatures, and watching the snow slowly disappear and get replaced by my yard..........and dog poop. Ugh, if I could find a way to sell that stuff, I could retire. Anyone want to buy any? I’ll give you a deal if you come pick it up. Don’t tear up my lawn.Around the DN since our last open thread:Chris has version #5 of the Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Database.Chris asks if the Vikings need a ‘veteran’ backup at quarterback. What’s this QB talk? Last year, I was told that if we vastly overpay for the shiny free agent QB in the window, that all of our quarterback problems would be over. Odd.‘How much would you pay to sit in the Vikings war room on draft day?’, Chris asked. That’s a tough one. It really wouldn’t be any fun since they wouldn’t let any secrets slip with someone in the room, plus, the NFL probably doesn’t have food as good as the food I make on my smoker, plus Eric Kendricks Jersey , they probably don’t let them have beer in there, so I don’t know that I’d want to be there. I’d probably pay money to have a secret listening device or something.....I mean, if it was legal & all, which it isn’t, so I wouldn’t, of course.Chris is maintaining a Vikings free agency tracker.Vikings news from other sources, other NFL news, and anything else I see that looks mildly interesting:At Vikings.com, hear the highlights from the annual meeting on the Wobcast, and hear the NFLN crew discuss whether 2019 is a ‘make or break’ year for Cousins.NFL.com has a list of the position groups, and rates them from strongest to weakest for this year’s draft class.You will have more options for watching the draft this year, thanks to some collaboration between Disney and the NFL, per NFL.com.The Twins capped off their first series of the year with a 9-3 spanking of the Indians, from ESPN. The win was the 2nd in the 3 game set against their division rival, and was an encouraging start to the new season. Buxton drove in two, and already hit his third double of the year,and finished the series batting .400. Keep your eye on him this year Infant Marcus Epps Jersey , he’s gonna have a solid season.We come to today’s media selection:For anyone wondering about today’s special (from the words up above), here’s a clip for you who aren’t aware of the origins of labrador. Oh, and a couple disclaimers. There are a couple NSFW words on here, and it also depicts the use of marijuana (in case you didn’t already know that, since Cheech and Chong movies........kinda all do that). Also, the stunts in this clip are performed by professionals, don’t try them at home, and we aren’t condoning the behavior being engaged in on this clip, we’re just laughing at it. I may end up taking this down, I thought about it, and decided it wouldn’t do any harm, but it’s late and I’m tired, so I may think differently in the morning. Anyway, enjoy while it’s up.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Marcus Epps Jersey nfl draft , if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the labrador. EAGAN, Minn. 鈥?The Minnesota Vikings have hired Gary Kubiak as an assistant head coach and offensive adviser, a big bump in experience for Mike Zimmer’s turned-over staff.The Vikings announced the move on Monday night.Kubiak spent the last two seasons as a senior personnel adviser with the Denver Broncos after stepping down as their head coach due to health concerns. Zimmer picked Kevin Stefanski to be his offensive coordinator, his first time in that role.The 57-year-old Kubiak has 10 seasons as a head coach on his NFL resume, eight with the Houston Texans (2006-13) and two with the Broncos (2015-16). They won the Super Bowl in his first year. Kubiak also has been an offensive coordinator for 12 seasons, most recently in 2014 with the Baltimore Ravens.The Vikings also hired his son, Klint Kubiak, as quarterbacks coach and Brian Pariani as tight ends coach. This will be the 23rd year in the last 26 in which Pariani has worked with Gary Kubiak. Klint Kubiak was on Denver’s staff the last three seasons.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz