Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

13.07.2019 08:42
The Miami Dolphins are expected to us Antworten

e the 2019 season as a reset button Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , fixing the salary cap and getting the team ready to be a long term threat in the NFL. That does not mean the players are ready to “tank” a season. With rumors indicating Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell would like to sign with the Dolphins, another Steelers player is being recruited by at least one member of the Dolphins. Wide receiver Antonio Brown, who seems destined for a divorce from the Steelers, posted a “photoshopped” image on Instagram in which he was wearing a San Francisco 49ers uniform with Hall of Fame receiver Jerry Rice. Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson jumped into the comments Larry Csonka Jersey , telling Brown, “Well dang I’m embracing you in Miami.”Antwan Staley from USA Today’s Dolphins Wire captured a screen shot of Wilson’s comment:Brown finished 2018 with 104 receptions for 1297 yards with 15 touchdowns, but he missed the last game in what is described as him refusing to play. He is a seven time Pro Bowl selection, and reports have indicated the Steelers could be looking to trade him Dan Marino Jersey , but no offers have met the Steelers’ demands for Brown. Brown signed a contract extension with the Steelers in February 2017 that keeps him under contract through 2021; he is scheduled to account for a $22.2 million hit to the salary cap this year.It seems unlikely that the Dolphins would (a) make a run for Brown or (b) they would be willing to part with whatever would be the Steelers’ asking price, but it seems at least one Dolphins player would like to see a South Florida receiving corps that included Brown, Wilson, Kenny Stills Bob Griese Jersey , Jakeem Grant, and Danny Amendola. The Dolphins pulled off one of the great finishes of all time on Sunday afternoon when Kenyan Drake broke free after a pair of laterals for a 69-yard touchdown on the final play of their 34-33 win over the Patriots.The Patriots were apparently expecting the Dolphins to try a heave toward the end zone because they put tight end Rob Gronkowski on the field to protect the end zone. That turned out to be a liability because Gronkowski stumbled and couldn’t make good on a chance to stop Drake before he scored.“The way it ended sucked,” Gronkowski said, via ESPN.com. “I’ve never been a part of anything like that. I feel like it’s going to test our character big-time. I have to make that tackle.”Given where the Dolphins were on the field Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , plenty of people were wondering why Patriots head coach Bill Belichick opted for Gronkowski ahead of a defensive player. Belichick said the Dolphins “could throw it deeper” when asked about it after the game.He’ll likely get some more questions on Monday, but the answer may be that the team is on to Pittsburgh.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz